Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome ma lovelie, grab a wee gifted crushed velvet chair, get yout wax melts on, get on your fuzzy felt hoosecoat and make yourself at home. Don't forget your tapas, joos and criss to snack on. Oh and keep cosy. 😘 💎 🥔
And stay in your own lain 😘

He reminds me of Ross from friends when he goes I’m fine I don’t know why it’s coming out all loud and squeaky cos really IM FINE 🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s fine ma lovelies, he’s absolooootely fine. All he’s needing is another wee injection of attention and he’ll be as right as rain.

Starting to see a pattern here...whenever he has something in the pipeline (decorating or new purchases) he’s all over Instagram posting thoosands of stories but when there are no new purchases to show off or if he has finished the latest home improvements, he fucks off in the huff because he’s nothing to post for attention. Then out come the “Ah’v nothing to tell yees”
Sorry Mario but this is what happens when your life and happiness is powered by attention from strangers on the internet. Sad bastard.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s fine ma lovelies, he’s absolooootely fine. All he’s needing is another wee injection of attention and he’ll be as right as rain.

Starting to see a pattern here...whenever he has something in the pipeline (decorating or new purchases) he’s all over Instagram posting thoosands of stories but when there are no new purchases to show off or if he has finished the latest home improvements, he fucks off in the huff because he’s nothing to post for attention. Then out come the “Ah’v nothing to tell yees”
Sorry Mario but this is what happens when your life and happiness is powered by attention from strangers on the internet. Sad bastard.
Spot on. And then he starts saying he's 'naw feeling himsel' or he gets a 'migraine' which is basically a come down from the last wave of adoration. As soon as the attention dries up he becomes 'unwell' 🥴 Pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Scrolling through TikTok and actually had to double take as I thought this was Marion. After the second look I realised this guy has more hair and better teeth so not oor Marion.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This is the same brand that had exploding cans? I fear for the nation's arse cheeks especially oor Marion’s.
I fear more for the ladies, imaging putting that near your lady parts, a severe dose of thrush waiting to happen. I will never buy Fabulosa again, my husband sprayed the carpet foam on our living room rug while i was out and when i came back it hit the back of my throat and i was wheezing and breathless. 😷 Others have said the same so i fear for people lile Marion who spray it all over there house's.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scrolling through TikTok and actually had to double take as I thought this was Marion. After the second look I realised this guy has more hair and better teeth so not oor Marion.

Oh my!!
I’m horrified and mesmerised 😂 The poor sod looks like Gollum.
Imagine him and Marion oot raving. Pure boujee!

ETA: is he singing a different song to the one that’s playing?!? 🤣

• Haha
Oh my!!
I’m horrified and mesmerised 😂 The poor sod looks like Gollum.
Imagine him and Marion oot raving. Pure boujee!

ETA: is he singing a different song to the one that’s playing?!? 🤣
I just had to watch that again. He sure thinks he is sexy. I'm off to Tiktok to see what else he has and also look for Marion. Does anyone follow Marion on there?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just had to watch that again. He sure thinks he is sexy. I'm off to Tiktok to see what else he has and also look for Marion. Does anyone follow Marion on there?
Well i had a look at Marions Tiktok and it's shite, only 4 things on, hes new Fablon Falbon worktops, his new hole in the wall, new bowls for his pussy and his revamped cutlery drawer. That other boy has links to his Amazon wishlist, mostly looking for waxmelts and alcohol and also his Paypal details! 😳 Do folk even do this? What a bloody cheek. Marion will have his links on next.

• Haha
  • Wow
I fear more for the ladies, imaging putting that near your lady parts, a severe dose of thrush waiting to happen. I will never buy Fabulosa again, my husband sprayed the carpet foam on our living room rug while i was out and when i came back it hit the back of my throat and i was wheezing and breathless. 😷 Others have said the same so i fear for people lile Marion who spray it all over there house's.
I only sprayed the carpet foam on my front door mat and it was awful, I had to use my inhaler. Horrible stuff.

New thread lads!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My face is so dead pan cause I just cannae take that in. He belongs somewhere secure I hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well i had a look at Marions Tiktok and it's shite, only 4 things on, hes new Fablon Falbon worktops, his new hole in the wall, new bowls for his pussy and his revamped cutlery drawer. That other boy has links to his Amazon wishlist, mostly looking for waxmelts and alcohol and also his Paypal details! 😳 Do folk even do this? What a bloody cheek. Marion will have his links on next.
Marigold doesn’t have a whole link 🌭... it’s just a wee button mushroom 🍄 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.