Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wee Marion the Patron Saint of council huns 🤣
Can this be the next thread title? 👏🏻😆😆😆

He hasn’t replaced the hot chocolate station!!!
bleeping Liberty!
Within 2 months we’ll be on a kitchen wallpaper journey!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s an internalised snobbery on his part for council homes. He hates the fact he lives where he lives and doesn’t own it. No one would care, but the way he has carried on saying he could buy somewhere just like that. Wee prick
Snap o his fingers ! ‘Jist lit that’ ! So aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

bleeping Liberty!
Grey brick out. Egyptian cotton paint in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marion now has his own wiki.

I have started it off so feel free to amend and add x

At the moment there seems to be no pink button to click on, and he isn't listed on the wiki page, so the only way to access it is through the link.
I added some newspaper links ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
What a shambles his kitchen is. All the different “wood effects” don’t go 🤦‍♀️ At least the new falbon matches the wood pellet cat litter ma lovelies mwah 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
View attachment 559645 He died for the council house renters sins
I’m getting up to date with this thread while I’m in bed before going to sleep and am actually HOWLING with laughter! 👏🏻👏🏻

However I am gonna veer right oot ma lane and say I actually like the new kitchen worktops, think it’s better than the black.

bleeping Liberty!
DEFO thread title!

Reactions: 14
Another Wee thread:
Deeks High,Rayns Pissed Aff
Another 3 month Redecoration
In Mazda's Fuhl Rent Cooncil Gaff

🥔♥'s fur yeez aw yeez never miss a hing ma lovelies Mwah 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The only 1 with a bee in their bonnet about his council flat. Sorry Dereks flat ☝🏻 Is him. He’s the 1 that goes on and on and on and so forth. But aye.

The fablon wrapped doesn’t suit with the bamboo. He’d have been better with a marble effect to bring out the wood. But I’ll stay in my ain lane and wait for the livingroom reveal. 🕥🕗🕛🕧🕛🕢🕕🕥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The only 1 with a bee in their bonnet about his council flat. Sorry Dereks flat ☝🏻 Is him. He’s the 1 that goes on and on and on and so forth. But aye.

The fablon wrapped doesn’t suit with the bamboo. He’d have been better with a marble effect to bring out the wood. But I’ll stay in my ain lane and wait for the livingroom reveal. 🕥🕗🕛🕧🕛🕢🕕🕥
You can picture the cogs going around his head after reading your post..." Oooooh aye, I like that idea better!.
Derek!, who's the company that did oor falbon wrap again?!" 😂

• Haha
Hello ma lovelies, I’m coming oot of ma laine to say his version 1 falbon black worktops were nicer than his version 2 falbon fake wood worktops 😳.
Marion, please leave Rayn alone, she hates you and loves her Daddy Deek, and all this work going on in a tiny flat is stressful for her. If you want to buy something, buy her a felliway 😻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelies, I’m coming oot of ma laine to say his version 1 falbon black worktops were nicer than his version 2 falbon fake wood worktops 😳.
Marion, please leave Rayn alone, she hates you and loves her Daddy Deek, and all this work going on in a tiny flat is stressful for her. If you want to buy something, buy her a felliway 😻
Knowing that thick git, he'll think Feliway is a new scented plug in from B&M 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Knowing that thick git, he'll think Feliway is a new scented plug in from B&M 😂
Can just see him on his stories!
“ma lovelies, hunners ae youse inundated ma outbox wae messages aboot a new plug in in the scent “feliway” and colour “white”. Ah jist cannae describe the scent but AH JIST LUUUV IT! So fresh! Boujee! Clean!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is he being congratulated on "his" wax melts and "his" scent when the scent is Tom Ford's and Hamnah made them 🙄
It's not like Mario spent hours blending fragrance oils to make it 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That Holly one is the biggest Sheep on the gram. She’s unbearably predictable.

Holly (the Latham life) covered hers herself in fablon on her own too I’m sure. The pair of them could have done it but no, he paid someone to do it whilst he sat watching the telly he never watches

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.