Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do one of you lovelies fancy explaining ‘smell the wealth’ to a wee newcomer to this thread? Don’t know the context but makes me laugh every time as I can just imagine him saying it.
I think it stems from this, not sure as I didn't actively follow Mario then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Even though he gained 12.5k one day he is still losing followers.

28th Hinch showed her new fondue set aka bamboo wax melter off that day, so he obviously gained from that.

View attachment 559117
The Hinch effect is insane! 🤯

What did he do on Sunday to offend over 100 people? Did he have stovies that night?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it stems from this, not sure as I didn't actively follow Mario then.

Thank you!!! It’s even funnier to me now! I’ve been laughing on and off at smell the wealth for about an hour now. Glad I’m home alone as I must look like an absolute nut job!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's definitely been on here for a nose judging by his latest post 😂

You keep telling yourself that, Mario, there's no fooling us 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look how much more comfortable Rayn is with Derek than Marvin. #freederek #freerayn

C6D84342-B190-47E4-A800-074D0675E879.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
And no doubt that sawdust is then being vacuumed by that handheld Shark from Hinch that he was storing on the worktop and vacuuming worktops, etc. with...🤢
He hoovers up his olaplexed pubes then does his toast crumbs, wouldn't put it past him ma lovely🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like it’s new wallpaper in the living room
And not paneling unless he got decorator to come just to remove the wallpaper. X

Reactions: 8
Who’s rattled his cage now about council houses, I hope he’s not talking about us! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who’s rattled his cage now about council houses, I hope he’s not talking about us! 🤬
For clarification Mario -
No one judges you for living in a council house

we judge you for moving into deek’s council house and how you’ve made it all about you, your tit and it’s all to your decor taste! Filling it to the brim with tat and changing the decor every other month to follow the latest trend on Instagram... binning the rest most likely. So duck off trying to gain sympathy. You can get down off your cross Marion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Stepping out my laine here but i got told years ago to pull my kettle forward because the steam when it boils can duck the underneath of your cabinets!
I pull it forward when it's boiling... but I push it back in once it's done so I can actually use my worktops. Guess Marion cannae use his anyway so just leaves it there, looking bespoke as duck , mwah mwah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I pull it forward when it's boiling... but I push it back in once it's done so I can actually use my worktops. Guess Marion cannae use his anyway so just leaves it there, looking bespoke as duck , mwah mwah.
He can only cook stovies or arrange a high afternoon tea so doesnt call for much worktop space ma lovelie!
we are normal humans and just move it too suit but thats not bespoke enough for the wee man 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
absalutleey no convinced that Marion n Derek go out, Marion probably showed up to Deeks door with clothes full of black bin bags chucked oot fae Ardrossan, asking for a place to live offering to clean the gaff for him and that’s how they met. Nae debates but aye, fast forward few years later poor Deek canny get rid a the live in maid that fumes the hoose and redecorates every 3 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s an internalised snobbery on his part for council homes. He hates the fact he lives where he lives and doesn’t own it. No one would care, but the way he has carried on saying he could buy somewhere just like that. Wee prick

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.