Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had a week off and couldn’t manage to wrap those surfaces himself? That would’ve been a half a day at most, he’s so lazy!
He should have been able to rip off the wallpaper and wrap the kitchen worktops, so many people do how to videos on YouTube. Still seems the daftest thing to put a layer of plastic over your worktops next to where you cook 😅 I think people do it though because it's so quick and easy to change if you were to say put a hot pan on there.

Ugh guys, it bothers me FAR too much that his kettle and toaster sit right in the middle of the worktop. I need to stop thinking about it. I'm perfectly happy in my life with my kettle and toaster pushed back to maximise space, so why does it bother me so much that his aren't? It literally makes no difference to my life at all but for some reason it makes me want to pull my hair out!!!

Sorry, swerved oot ma lane there.
maybe it's because him and derek have wee toaty arms that canny reach over the worktop sides, bothers me much more than it should. It's like he's in to middle of cleaning behind them and I really just want to push everything back in. Cmon mario! Address it 😅😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He should have been able to rip off the wallpaper and wrap the kitchen worktops, so many people do how to videos on YouTube. Still seems the daftest thing to put a layer of plastic over your worktops next to where you cook 😅 I think people do it though because it's so quick and easy to change if you were to say put a hot pan on there.

maybe it's because him and derek have wee toaty arms that canny reach over the worktop sides, bothers me much more than it should. It's like he's in to middle of cleaning behind them and I really just want to push everything back in. Cmon mario! Address it 😅😂😂
It cannae be that ma lovely! Remember we spotted the wee foldable hobbit step by the side of the fridge, to reach all the high places, such as the draws and sink 😂

• Haha
I bet the teachers at his school howled at his essays/pieces of work.

WTF.

He's a cretin.

180764007_2851790628396352_6840014187931682049_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope he gets Bob the builder to knock him up a bespoke unit to cover that bleeping gas card meter! It’s the attention to detail Moira!
A4CA7832-7E01-45C7-8412-41DEB766EF82.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The kitchen looks like shite... just like it did before and so forth, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who called the bamboo worktops??! 🤣

He’ll have to change the flooring now, it looks oddView attachment 558996
It was me. I knew he couldn’t resist the greige trend

I hope he gets Bob the builder to knock him up a bespoke unit to cover that bleeping gas card meter! It’s the attention to detail Moira!View attachment 559032
The “wood” being slightly different to the other “wooden” bits n bobs (very lou!) displeases me greatly.

E690EFD1-7A0E-4E14-86BC-657C2252C470.jpeg
Just found this beaut. Enjoy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I agree with those that have said the mix of bamboo and 'light oat wood effect' is 🤢 Also, I think he now needs ta get rid of the gunmetal grey paint awn the walls but we know he won't bother with that. He's still recovering from the exertion of painting the shoe box that is his hallway.

Anyways back in my aine lane - Mario's hoose, his rules and nae debates!

• Haha
ooo check oot wee Midget Bardot that's him gutted eez' livin room wall noo, and gutted the worktaps, joost wee changes mind had to get the pros in to do it but cause his IBS will be through the carpet underlay and intae his neighbours if he dare try and get a scraper on the wall himself, and heaven forbid Saint Sacremonious of Paisley there should be caught in B&Q buyin fablon and dain the kitchen himself. . perish the thought now what's the betting that he gets a professional carpet cleaning company in for his 2x2 Hall🙄🤦‍♀️ Tit . .

I hope he gets Bob the builder to knock him up a bespoke unit to cover that bleeping gas card meter! It’s the attention to detail Moira!View attachment 559032
That's a bespoke vintage meter there dawl. It's a bit of an heirloom is that, Marion refuses to cover it cause he wants everybody to know he piys fuhl Gas n Lekkie for McKnight Mansion, Nae discount for oor Boujie Bald Eagle Hen😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Noo ma lovelies stepping oot ma lane here but don't they get installed when ye canny pay yer bills or owe the gas board money?

In my second flat we had that along with a rickety front door which, a neighbour told us, was due to the previous tenants' boyfriend kicking it in. Ooooh the drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holly (the Latham life) covered hers herself in fablon on her own too I’m sure. The pair of them could have done it but no, he paid someone to do it whilst he sat watching the telly he never watches

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if I’m late to the party, but how does he have 144K followers?! The last time I looked (a few weeks ago) he had 129...... 🧐🧐 so aye
Must be from when Cunty McHinch gave him a little shout out the other day. All her plebs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Are his cupboards wrapped in "falbon"? He's probably scared the steam will melt it right off 😂
I was about to ask if they maybe sat there for that reason! Surely steam and heat does risk destroying the adhesive.

Just more plastic to landfill trying to keep up with IG! How pathetic! I hope at some point in time these throwaway influencers are taxed or charged for all the plastic waste they create. They want to create plastic taxes for businesses and influencers should be part of that as appropriate. Shouldn't matter if P&G are paying a plastic tax already, if this lot are out here binning excessive amounts as a result of freebies and paid ads (or the wannabes like Mario so scared of being left behind that he is out there buying it himself before businesses even have to bother #gifting).

His jealousy, boredom and need to fit it is really quite sad and is going to keep him trapped in that flat (unless Derek sees sense) as he's getting older and will likely struggle to get a mortgage that isn't needing paid back at enhanced rates/reduced time periods if he doesn't do it in the next few years. Instead of spending more and more money on a council property, get a decent deposit together...unless he realistically has no plans to ever move. If you buy your own property but are having to pay excessive mortgage repayments so cannot afford the constant buying of tat and redecorating every time you are bored (nor ridiculous hair and make up purchases), was it worth actually buying in the land of IG?

Reactions: 11
Falbon wrapped? Is that an IG version of fablon that us non-huns don’t know about?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even though he gained 12.5k one day he is still losing followers.

28th Hinch showed her new fondue set aka bamboo wax melter off that day, so he obviously gained from that.

maz.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember when he toyed with the idea of changing the tile grouting to grey in the kitchen?! Imagine that now would be a right mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.