Cleaning with Mario #35 Panelling whilst paying full rent, in the scent ‘money well spent’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope I’ve done this properly, first time creating a thread lads!

Thread suggestion by laynelo_

Carry on being legends everyone! 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Aw my first thread title, thank you ma luvlies, parking ma arse in ma aine lain for the new thread, sitting way ma criss n joos, just in time for the long weekend. Mwah Mwah❤💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hope I’ve done this properly, first time creating a thread lads!

Thread suggestion by laynelo_

Carry on being legends everyone! 😘
You just need to ask the mods to close the old thread by hitting report on the last post - I've done it now but just for future reference ma lovelie 😘

Reactions: 7
A new boujee, bespoke thread just in time for the decorarating jurneh on this new day of dawn. Swerving right ooot ma laine now I’m so excited!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When he says his furniture is in storage he probably means in his wee lock up that they sometimes have in those types of flats. But obvs he has to make out its far more extravagant than that like his regular holidays abroad to Blackpool🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well all I can say is next week can’t come fast enough for me loveliees, I cannee wait to see the decoring journee an nee mistakes. So aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Marking ma place too ma lovelies,in the colour pig in lipstick and the scent ibs through the flairboards aye and so forth mwah x x . Tattie hearts to youse all,now back in yer ain lane hens and smell the wealth on this new dawn of day. That's if you don't get the days wrong like or wee thick as chicken shite Turnip head.

Screenshot_20210428-193314_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210426-214255_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
When he says his furniture is in storage he probably means in his wee lock up that they sometimes have in those types of flats. But obvs he has to make out its far more extravagant than that like his regular holidays abroad to Blackpool🥴
Excuse you ma lovelie! But you’re wrong on this occasion! All furniture is being stored accordingly in the swankiest storage in Paisley! Which might I add is only used by those who are super successful, debt free high flyers! I’ll have you know those sofas are paying full rent! Karmer on your arse! Liar! Jealous! Keyboard warrior! Troll!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Excuse you ma lovelie! But you’re wrong on this occasion! All furniture is being stored accordingly in the swankiest storage in Paisley! Which might I add is only used by those who are super successful, debt free high flyers! I’ll have you know those sofas are paying full rent! Karmer on your arse! Liar! Jealous! Keyboard warrior! Troll!
duck's sake - literally howling at this whole post 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That picture 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nearly snorted ma jooosss ooot ma massive honking dick nose ma lovelielelie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hi ma lovelies, I’m so chuffed with this new thread. Already HOWLING at the boujee, bespoke storage photo 🤣 tears running doon ma face and clutching ma beak. Veering out of ma lane as I’m buckled and can’t see for tears of laughter.

Tattie hearts for all 🥔 ♥ 😘 mwah mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi ma lovelies, I’m so chuffed with this new thread. Already HOWLING at the boujee, bespoke storage photo 🤣 tears running doon ma face and clutching ma beak. Veering out of ma lane as I’m buckled and can’t see for tears of laughter.

Tattie hearts for all 🥔 ♥ 😘 mwah mwah
In pure full glory ma lovelies! 😂🤣

9C58E096-A0C9-4B49-8B91-E1EA3DE26EED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
And that's why there isn't a thread on tattle can touch this one for laughs.

You win EVERYTHING with this ma lovelie 😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
In pure full glory ma lovelies! 😂🤣

View attachment 552543
Am just gonnae swerve right oot ma wee lane and ask when Sean is comin wi team brandori for storage wars so I can bid the last of ma wee giro on whatevers under Saint marions tarpaulin 😅 28 burners to flog down the barrowlands ma lovelies where you'll see the patron Saint of paisley frequent for his Channel & Adidiboktek trainers and deeks blow, so aye joos wonderin ma luvlie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.