Cleaning with Mario #26 clutter station in the colour plywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the maid would stop all the crazy spending on cheap tat and shopping ‘hauls’ he might have a bit of spare cash lying around the borrower flat for a new bespoke tumble drier, new Lino for his flairs and so forth. Fry’s ma boujee loaf that yin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Can anyone fill me in on this Mario rant/dryer/ruined flooring situation😂Now nobody come for me but I don’t mind Mario as much as some of the other cleaning influences but his flat is full of tack but likes to say he doesn’t like clutter and when he gets the fabuloosaaaa out I want through my phone at a brick wall can’t stand the stuff 😡 Does anyone have this rant recorded I bloody missed it 😂 so he pulled the dryer out because it’s broke and he ruined the lino? But he’s not showed any pictures of the damaged floor ? I might have to #GIFT Mario some furniture sliders even I know that lino/vinyl dints and marks easily poor wee boy x
It’s a bespoke mystery, ma lovlie. He’s posted a lot of tumble dryer related stories in the last few days but none of them have actually described the problems. I think they’re all in his head, personally.

The gist is this: he posted a story maybe a week ago of the tumble dryer running and it was making a noise that sounded like a zip had broken and was in the drum. He then claims to have phoned a tumble dryer repair man because it was just out of warranty. Or something. Then I think he mentioned something about getting his electrical items insured? That may have been a bespoke dream of mine.

Then he claims the tumble dryer got moved and in doing so ripped the kitchen flair. So he needs new flooring for the kitchen and bathroom but it’s no biggie cos he was going to get them done anyway “in the new year” and him and Derek are crazy for saving money so it’s no skin off his gigantic nose.

Note- he’s not storied this supposed rip / the tumble dryer since the first video of the rattling sound, which was days ago!

The latest saga was yesterday and today where he claimed he was taking the day off for the dentist but also fitting in the tumble dryer repair man? Then said the person had made him late for work so that makes no sense.

There was no waffling to camera stories about this though and instead he posted a wordy typical Margo screed of “!!.. no more mrs nice Mario!!!” which was earlier today. He’s since deleted it.

Which brings us up to real time and he’s regaling us with some generic sounding word vomit a la “it’ll be what it’ll be!” 💎

Here he is pushing back his non existent hair in a dramatic way:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m now thinking he bought that dryer second hand or maybe part exchange with Bernadette for the xmas tat....wud it not still be under guarantee?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The silly bugger obviously wants one #gifted!
C’mon Santa Hinch your Chief Elf LickyArse is desperate to be on your nice list 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the maid would stop all the crazy spending on cheap tat and shopping ‘hauls’ he might have a bit of spare cash lying around the borrower flat for a new bespoke tumble drier, new Lino for his flairs and so forth. Fry’s ma boujee loaf that yin
A don’t know if you wurnae listening ma lovelie but Marion and Derek are very well off so karmer on your arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He reckons he was 2 hours late for work? What was the point of even going when you only do a 3 hour shift?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No skin off his gigantic nose 😂

I need to stop reading this thread in bed. I'm going to get karma on my arse and kicked to the spare room if I don't stop the laughing / choking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He's got £1.27p in the Nationwide, three first class postage stamps, a new key ring for his future car.
And four air fresheners that *eyerolls* Derek wanted for the car that he’s not had any lessons or passed his test to drive yet.

• Haha
  • Sad
And four air fresheners that *eyerolls* Derek wanted for the car that he’s not had any lessons or passed his test to drive yet.
I’m here to talk about the air fresheners too 😂😂 Meirdre didn’t want to splurge, but Deek insisted 😂 FOUR 😂 They’ve got more air fresheners than they have wheels on their imaginary car 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s a bespoke mystery, ma lovlie. He’s posted a lot of tumble dryer related stories in the last few days but none of them have actually described the problems. I think they’re all in his head, personally.

The gist is this: he posted a story maybe a week ago of the tumble dryer running and it was making a noise that sounded like a zip had broken and was in the drum. He then claims to have phoned a tumble dryer repair man because it was just out of warranty. Or something. Then I think he mentioned something about getting his electrical items insured? That may have been a bespoke dream of mine.

Then he claims the tumble dryer got moved and in doing so ripped the kitchen flair. So he needs new flooring for the kitchen and bathroom but it’s no biggie cos he was going to get them done anyway “in the new year” and him and Derek are crazy for saving money so it’s no skin off his gigantic nose.

Note- he’s not storied this supposed rip / the tumble dryer since the first video of the rattling sound, which was days ago!

The latest saga was yesterday and today where he claimed he was taking the day off for the dentist but also fitting in the tumble dryer repair man? Then said the person had made him late for work so that makes no sense.

There was no waffling to camera stories about this though and instead he posted a wordy typical Margo screed of “!!.. no more mrs nice Mario!!!” which was earlier today. He’s since deleted it.

Which brings us up to real time and he’s regaling us with some generic sounding word vomit a la “it’ll be what it’ll be!” 💎

Here he is pushing back his non existent hair in a dramatic way:
Thankyou very much for filling me in on super Mario’s wee flairs , so he’s getting new kitchen and bathroom flooring ?What the chuff is wrong with the bathroom flooring if it’s the kitchen that’s ruined 😂 In the summer during lockdown my washing machine broke and leaked all over the kitchen floor I could only afford a new washing machine I can’t live without it over the months my kitchen flairrrring has bubbled up and it started to come apart (it’s laminate) from what past owners have put down I have now only just been able to arrange someone to take up the damaged flooring and put something new down after saving up for months £300 it’s gunna cost me !!! Then there’s Mario who needs his bathroom and kitchen flooring to match and doesn’t he live a council flat ? I don’t own my house I rent but I’m willing to pay for the damage becasue it was my fault not the landlords . Personally feel like this is a excuse for new flooring without being judged for splashing out money on flooring because he’s changed his mind like with everything else he’s done to the flat!

Reactions: 13
He reckons he was 2 hours late for work? What was the point of even going when you only do a 3 hour shift?
Thank goodness he was able to pick up that wee etc shift on Sunday. No that he needs fuhl wages for his fuhl rent cos they're very very comfortable having saved their butts off for aaaaaages.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
See how he’s wanting to earn aw the extra pennies and misses 2 whole hours of work and skips along for 1, do any of you lovelies reckon that he might start helping folk oot by building hooses fae the grun up.. I mean I know he done it once for his own WEE boujee hoose a mean flat.. am wanting something bespoke, the outside has to be boujee brick and mortar and inside full of plush fanny cushions and a bit of danyell’s interior eye for detail... so gonna send him a wee DM right away hoping it goes straight into his outbox where he or deek will see it straight away... so ayeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelies - my random thought of the day.... what size do you think Marions elf size feet are? I’m guessing a 3 - 3.5 🤔

• Haha
Thankyou very much for filling me in on super Mario’s wee flairs , so he’s getting new kitchen and bathroom flooring ?What the chuff is wrong with the bathroom flooring if it’s the kitchen that’s ruined 😂 In the summer during lockdown my washing machine broke and leaked all over the kitchen floor I could only afford a new washing machine I can’t live without it over the months my kitchen flairrrring has bubbled up and it started to come apart (it’s laminate) from what past owners have put down I have now only just been able to arrange someone to take up the damaged flooring and put something new down after saving up for months £300 it’s gunna cost me !!! Then there’s Mario who needs his bathroom and kitchen flooring to match and doesn’t he live a council flat ? I don’t own my house I rent but I’m willing to pay for the damage becasue it was my fault not the landlords . Personally feel like this is a excuse for new flooring without being judged for splashing out money on flooring because he’s changed his mind like with everything else he’s done to the flat!
I’d be willing to bet all the hoosecoats in Paisley that the flooring has in no way been damaged by tumble dryer-gate.

It’s completely fictional otherwise he would have filmed it! It’s 100% an excuse to spunk more money because he can’t find anything else to buy that will clutter up the kitchen even more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It's got to match, according to Mario. 🙄
He must be on the rob or on the game, he spends non stop.

Hello ma lovelies - my random thought of the day.... what size do you think Marions elf size feet are? I’m guessing a 3 - 3.5 🤔
*phones nasa* hello ma American lovelies, could youse work oot from the size of his hooter what size his feet and knob are. Mwah mwah
The pumping the bucket story, in his slippers, 6? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
It's got to match, according to Mario. 🙄
He must be on the rob or on the game, he spends non stop.
When you said on the game I instantly had a vision of him on a street corner looking exactly like Rose in Band of Gold. 😂 @Cagayu please do the honours.

Aw ma trolls av had a busy few days at work, but a can always count on youse aw to make me laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart

Making myself laugh to much to go to sleep now, ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.