Cleaning with Mario #18 Spine Bright Like A Diamond 👌🏼💎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time again, you boujee Tattle bastards! 💃🏻

Congratulations to @Noseycow2020 for the title suggestion, which stemmed from a comment left by a "lovelie" urging Manbagdza to use his spine 🤷🏻‍♀️ winning with an impressive 34 votes 🗳 and means I don't have to riot so well done hen 👌🏼💎

Last thread round up

22nd July at 10.30am - Mario announces from a darkened room that he is spending time with Derek who has four days aff.

Since then, we've had two grid posts (pink toned and Rocky quote) five Insta stories - Edinburgh (one dot) and his rainbow essay (four dots) and one repost of someone's Ava May Mario purchases.

The upshot of all of that (and there was a lot) barely decipherable waffling was, as always....."I'M FIIIINNE and taking a step back from Instagram as I've given it 18 months to 2 years of my life" (he can't decide which)

We found out last night that he has been made redundant by Debenhams, which he annouced on his private Facebook account. Thanks to @Weelawbuddy for the tip off 👍🏼

Carry. on your bespoke discussions here ma darlins' 💎

FAD2CE1B-6DCE-4D0B-BC40-CAC8CE13F27B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just leaving these here too 💎

As long as you’ve got air in my lungs and so forth.
Christ. These semi literate idiots really REALLY annoy me. I've a friend who collects this sort of idiocy. I'm afraid to say I've ss *tar pool in* from this hell site.
I hope Mario's self of steam hasn't suffered. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m still on furlough and my work is facing redundancy they’ve got to give the staff so many weeks notice (consultation period) which is minimum 30 days before they can pay anyone off! Once a week they were having the meetings for the staffs questions which is a legal thing I think everywhere has to do so Marions known for atleast a month!

Reactions: 16
I’m still on furlough and my work is facing redundancy they’ve got to give the staff so many weeks notice (consultation period) which is minimum 30 days before they can pay anyone off! Once a week they were having the meetings for the staffs questions which is a legal thing I think everywhere has to do so Marions known for atleast a month!
According to many posting on Twitter yesterday, Debenhams did not do the necessary consultations before making staff redundant. Those affected were told on a conference call that they had been given 3 days’ notice and they would have to claim redundancy pay from the government. It was a shock to most (though as others have said, the writing was on the wall).

No matter what we think of Mario, that’s a really crappy way to be treated.

Edit: I hope yours is a more positive outcome. At least your company are doing it by the book.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
According to many posting on Twitter yesterday, Debenhams did not do the necessary consultations before making staff redundant. Those affected were told on a conference call that they had been given 3 days’ notice and they would have to claim redundancy pay from the government. It was a shock to most (though as others have said, the writing was on the wall).

Edit: I hope yours is a more positive outcome. At least your company are doing it by the book.
I agree, not a fan of him but it’s a tit situation regardless if you’re a bit of a prick or not

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Wow that’s rotten!! Thank you! Xx

Reactions: 5

That’s because they are in liquidation. Only remedy is to raise employment tribunal proceedings which is pointless as
you will only join long list of creditors if successful. X

• Sad
Reactions: 11
He's talking on stories!!! Saying 'I'm fine, I'm good' 143245 times.
He protesteth too much lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ach wee Marlene is back and he’s absalootly fiiiiiiiine.

What a treat seeing his toothy wee grin on a Wednesday afternoon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe because we know what’s happened but you can tell he’s not OK ☹ As many times as he says he’s ABSOLUTELY FINE.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.