Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His normal voice isn’t unbearable but the put on one wtf?? and he’s tried to copy someone before?? get a life man!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cleanqueen25? Or am I reading too much in between the lines...?
That's who I thought initially but she doesn't put on an act and up till recently didn't mention her job. although pretty much the whole world knew.

This is exactly who popped into my head when i read that too. She is another annoying one. 🙄
I don't mind her and actually used to speak to her until last year when she asked for donations for a women's refuge. Me and someone else offered stuff which she said she was very grateful then ignored any messages to get the things.
I like the way she dingys Hinch who shouts her out alot and she never responds but always mentions not needing too many products. It's like 2 fingers to the Hinch lol.

Reactions: 3
I fear we have lost Miriam the patron saint of all things boujee and bespoke furever..the longer he stays aff his platform the harder it will be for him to get back oan...
Or will we get weeks and weeks of his plush shite rammed into eleventy billion dots...come on Marjorie ye cannae stay in a big huff forever and I'm missing seeing you pumping that mop bucket with your W W slippers on...so aye and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I fear we have lost Miriam the patron saint of all things boujee and bespoke furever..the longer he stays aff his platform the harder it will be for him to get back oan...
Or will we get weeks and weeks of his plush shite rammed into eleventy billion dots...come on Marjorie ye cannae stay in a big huff forever and I'm missing seeing you pumping that mop bucket with your W W slippers on...so aye and so forth
He's no doubt reading dms begging him to come back. He's too shallow and vain to stay away, and what else would he do, he's got no hobbies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Melv is probably still living it up on his fabulosa trip away - all the way dooon the road in Edinburgh, not giving a wee shiny shite that his hoosecoat, Rayn, his Rustlers burgers, his Ava May burners and us trolling bastards are strangely missing him, even though he blocked me (am awkay ma lovelie, am not bitter, am fine, honest ta gawd 👌) so aye.... 💎 😂 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I bet the woman that gifted him the sofa is delighted he's not been on the gram since!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Theres abzalootley nae chance he has gone forever, hig boujie ego widnae allow it so it widnae. I bet hes sitting oan his plush couch with the DTs abzalootley DYING to make his big comeback via stories to let us aw ken that he's fine, hes abzalootley fine and he just needed some time away from his massive platform to spend some time with derek in the actual real world, cos he HAS A LIFE YOU KNOW, HE'S NOT JUST A PERFORMING MONKEY.

I bet hes been so busy seeing aw the lassies and having hunners and thoosands of nichts oot and lunches and the likes that hes barely even thought about the gram at all (hahaha). Anyway, ive been sat here waiting for him to text me aw day to take me up oan ma offer of a pasty and a strawberry tert oot the candy bar but nothing as yet ma luvlies. Thinking of nipping into clydebank B&M the morra just to see if theres been any actual real life sightings of him over the past day or two since his return from the burgh... ahm just that feart that hes came back and baby gurul rayne has mauled him to death cos he furgoat to leave out the fabulosa flavoured cat food. Bag a nerves noo so a um. Definetley wulnae sleep the nicht again. fucksakes. Mario son get in touch please, were aw worried sick about you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Theres abzalootley nae chance he has gone forever, hig boujie ego widnae allow it so it widnae. I bet hes sitting oan his plush couch with the DTs abzalootley DYING to make his big comeback via stories to let us aw ken that he's fine, hes abzalootley fine and he just needed some time away from his massive platform to spend some time with derek in the actual real world, cos he HAS A LIFE YOU KNOW, HE'S NOT JUST A PERFORMING MONKEY.

I bet hes been so busy seeing aw the lassies and having hunners and thoosands of nichts oot and lunches and the likes that hes barely even thought about the gram at all (hahaha). Anyway, ive been sat here waiting for him to text me aw day to take me up oan ma offer of a pasty and a strawberry tert oot the candy bar but nothing as yet ma luvlies. Thinking of nipping into clydebank B&M the morra just to see if theres been any actual real life sightings of him over the past day or two since his return from the burgh... ahm just that feart that hes came back and baby gurul rayne has mauled him to death cos he furgoat to leave out the fabulosa flavoured cat food. Bag a nerves noo so a um. Definetley wulnae sleep the nicht again. fucksakes. Mario son get in touch please, were aw worried sick about you.
Am I weird I've just read this in Marjories voice...nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right that’s it. I’m sending a search party out. Everyone arrive armed with a Febreeze bottle and something blinged up that you got on sale from B&Ms. A few skooshes of boujee chemicals into the night sky to a beautiful chorus of higher love and he will come running like the clappers out of hiding.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Late to this but can someone tell me whats happened with his page and why he hasn't been on not another break again surely

Reactions: 2
All his daft followers that comment are worse than him “they will never dull your sparkle” “shine like a diamond” and my personal favourite “keep shining and sparkling” 😂😂😂 duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.