Cleaning With Mario #14 Marion Potter & the Prisoner of Paisley (Derek)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“If oanly ah kid git aw the messages thegither & share it” 🤔🤔 A place where people post hilarious messages about Meirdre in a central place? 🤔🤔 Sorry, can’t think of anything 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my god I just can’t cope with him today.

1. MORE BEAUTY PRODUCTS?? Does he have a storage locker somewhere he keeps all of his shower gels? Seriously, why does he need so many?

2. MORE WAX BURNERS!! Where the HELL is he putting them all? I have two in my house, I consider a third but I don’t think I can justify it. He has at least like what.. 12?

3. MORE OF THE PLUG INS? What a selfish bastard ‘there was only four on the shelf so I had to take two’ not like you don’t now have 8 of the bleeping things at home!!!!!

4. Who buys that many car air fresheners in one go? And then writes he wants to order more. I honestly despair. Do they even have a damn car yet??!!

5. Your one bedroom flat would be perfectly fine Mario if you stopped buying tit!!!

6. I counted 13 stories about that very simple scratching post. What else is there to say other than ‘This is a scratching post for the cat’.

7. Nae debates on how much he loves his cat. She’s the most spoilt cat in the world. She loves her wee cluttered flat that is constantly filled with fumes and her pure gawjus bespoke bed in the hallway.

8. I don’t get how he can say we don’t know anything about his life. He stories constantly, he tours his flat almost daily and even writes himself his Instagram is ‘all areas of his life’.
A car?! Nae car, nae theory test and nae lessons as it's only for key workers up here at the minute. But if what he said is true I'm glad he bought them as wee Deek seems to get very little in that hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cant believe people find it funny to mock this person who was worried??? Mario could have responded with “class” saying it was only a joke thanks for the concern!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I spelled it wrong haha. Off to look again!

Also, when looking at the cleaning with Mario hashtag I found this little beauty lol
20200713_162930.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
FUMMIN'!!!!!!!

However, in his pure rage, Manbagzda has forgotten the most basic rule of law school....

Slander - spoken

Libel - written

🤦🏻‍♀️

TAKE A SEAT AND GET SOME CLASS!!!!!
Also the lesson that comes before that one and that is that neither slander nor libel exist in Scotland. What he’s looking for is defamation but I’d hate to give the game away 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is he talking to the phone addressing the person and talking so aggressively then says but you’re blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.