Cleaning with Mario #12 Cluttering With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping for joy at another thread for our favourite Scottish, attention seeking, filthy wee cluttering shite!

BC43B8E7-760C-4020-A514-9F6CD8BD65D0.jpeg

Congratulation to @ayeayecaptain for the thread suggestion which seemed to be the runaway overall winner with a ton of combined votes (I'm way too bleeping lazy to count them all up today) 🎉

How many more pure bespoke, plush and boujee items can he cram into that flat over the course of this next thread? Continue discussions here and so forth.

So aye! Happy Sunday ma lovelies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Delighted so I am! Aff tae Brighthoose (lets pretend just for this they haven’t gone bust) for a Dyson hairdryer n cup hooks to celebrate 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He seems to spend more time taking a break from insta than actually being on it. If he deleted Insta tmro he would be forgot about in a week. Once again folk are dying and struggling to pay there rent or put food on the table and this wee cock in complaining about how hard his insta fame is. But what the hell is that post even about you can tell he is trying to be really profound but it doesn’t make any sense.

” I look at this picture and think do I still smile the same way?” Naw mate sure you had your teeth journey “that you arnt built to be broken by anyone’s judgement” ehh? Translation please? “I carry my page well and I wouldn’t change a single thing about it” so what the hell is this post about if you wouldn’t change a single thing about it? “My life! One take at it! And my smile remains!” Ehhh????? Are you high on dereks fumes??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Serious head on for a moment...
If ANY instragramer I actually followed and genuinely liked wrote what he did but how basically you don’t know what it’s like poor wee me bla bla. They would be unfollowed & ignored. Not arse licked & praised.

Reactions: 19
Love the title! I just discovered the twitter page “@cleaninwifmario” and I’m so sad it’s not got more posts 😂

It could be a true work of art.
Size of that forehead or should it be tenhead...it needs it's own postcode...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I came across his Instagram ages ago and seeing the threads about him made me revisit 😶
Clutter is an understatement I feel overwhelmed and smothered by the living room.
Is putting a rug on a carpet an actual thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I came across his Instagram ages ago and seeing the threads about him made me revisit 😶
Clutter is an understatement I feel overwhelmed and smothered by the living room.
Is putting a rug on a carpet an actual thing?
It's a little shrine to the cereal box books, the tunnelled candle and chunky knit thing on there, don't knock it til you've tried it;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂 I don't understand why he tries to come across as an insta cleaner when he takes the odd photo of a shponge and then buys a new mirror for his dressing table every other week.

Hoarding with Mario 🏠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Us Tattlers have really irritated Mario, haven’t we?
As others as said he could shut this down straight away if he really wanted to.
Putting your whole life on Instagram isn’t all that! Who knew! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well ma lovlies, the rendall tea from the last thread was fab, can't say I'm surprised! I'd shag aboot if I was him too, she's a wee ned pain in the hole eejit 😬
Anyway, I might take some time away from tattle ma lovlies, it's just so hard to post and read aboot oor mario aw the time when I've got other stuff to be doing like wanking ma taps, surface cleaning ma kitchen, doing laps roon the rug with ma shark and blowing aw ma hairs aff ma heid with ma new boujee Dyson. A hope youse aw underston how hard it is for me to be here and be happy aw the time for your benefit and so forth. So aye. I'll be back in 15 mins or so 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can I just point out the title tag is wrong - it says Cleaning, it should be Cleaning with Mario

reported it and it is now corrected 💋

Last edited:
Well ma lovlies, the rendall tea from the last thread was fab, can't say I'm surprised! I'd shag aboot if I was him too, she's a wee ned pain in the hole eejit 😬
Anyway, I might take some time away from tattle ma lovlies, it's just so hard to post and read aboot oor mario aw the time when I've got other stuff to be doing like wanking ma taps, surface cleaning ma kitchen, doing laps roon the rug with ma shark and blowing aw ma hairs aff ma heid with ma new boujee Dyson. A hope youse aw underston how hard it is for me to be here and be happy aw the time for your benefit and so forth. So aye. I'll be back in 15 mins or so 😁
I am quite shocked about that tea on rendall.... i thought they “seemed” like quite a solid couple 😮

Reactions: 5
I just read hunches comment under his post. They don’t all half feel sorry for themselves. And complaining that she is being followed I think there is a far bigger chance of one of her nutcase hinch army following her than someone from here. Since they all seem to think they are real friends. No one forced them to be on social media they can hit the delete button at any time. All these account seem to ever do now is complain about how hard it is. Go and get a real job as see how hard it is. Absolute morons. Its all a cry for attention and more free gifts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I just read hunches comment under his post. They don’t all half feel sorry for themselves. And complaining that she is being followed I think there is a far bigger chance of one of her nutcase hinch army following her than someone from here. Since they all seem to think they are real friends. No one forced them to be on social media they can hit the delete button at any time. All these account seem to ever do now is complain about how hard it is. Go and get a real job as see how hard it is. Absolute morons. Its all a cry for attention and more free gifts.
Mario is probably more upset after reading that he’s not as famous as hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reading the comments on the daily record article about mario and his bin clean... people have suggested he looks like...

A gay frank skinner
5A89F62C-60E2-4840-9CD1-1C836B7CD1E3.jpeg

And the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang
B2372608-8C1E-4C41-8056-2A73B8956043.jpeg

Ha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg he actually believes he is famous and is a (Zlist)celebrity. The second-hand embarrassment is really real

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.