Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he say last week his sister loved his new plush posh round face flannels so much she had to get some. How? Did he flash them on facetime at her? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Didn't he say last week his sister loved his new plush posh round face flannels so much she had to get some. How? Did he flash them on facetime at her? 🤔
Yup. Our favourite little twonk gave his blister a heads up before him showing his new staple favourite game changing essentials on insta thereby quadrupling the price 😄😄

He's drank his own kool-aid.

Reactions: 1
Aye he prob got sent to the wardrobe with raayyynneeee (she’s a cheeky cheeky lassie) for a week for that! #freederek

Eh... what made him a prick?
Sorry its a shite photo. The question was what is the name of the alien in the looney tunes cartoons? Answer choices were Melvin the martian, Martin the Martian or Marvin the martian. The prick chose Melvin the martian 😭

Crrist I hope not. They can't be that stupid, can they.
Yes, yes they can

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m having Marion withdrawal symptoms today..........NOT!! 😂
He’s definitely read on here, must have taken note that sharing other people’s stories doesn’t count as time away from the gram!!
I imagine he’s going to come back with a wave say he’s nae been up ta much and he’s spent the day watching the telly that he doesn’t watch much of!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for poor Dezza now Marian aff the gram ...I bet he cannae play on his gameboy now he has Mariana full attention...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't worry about Dezzer, he'll be hopped up on goofballs and drifted off to the happy place in his mind where he watches endless replays of classic old firm derbys :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Why am I not surprised that he’s used the downtime to spin it into wanting sympathy? how many people will be tagging him in stories (that he’ll share) saying awww poor wee mario in his tat cave?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Hello my lovelies... I’m Absolutley fine! I’ve had soo many messages asking me if I’m ok... I’m fine! (23563 hours later.. after sharing his journey and the emotional scars it has left him with) .... I’ve nothing really to tell ye... so ... aye!

Sarah Louise has been on the Stella and ripped him a new hole!
Ha ha fkn brilliant 🤣 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hello my lovelies... I’m Absolutley fine! I’ve had soo many messages asking me if I’m ok... I’m fine! (23563 hours later.. after sharing his journey and the emotional scars it has left him with) .... I’ve nothing really to tell ye... so ... aye!

Deleted already. Didn’t fit his narrative 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Goan yersel Sarah 🤣🤣🤣

Says a lot about him that he canny even go 12 hours without posting something on Instagram so he can get the attention that he craves, the only reason he’ll never delete it is cause he absolutely thrives on it

Deleted already. Didn’t fit his narrative 💔
He’s like lighting on the delete button

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Goan yersel Sarah 🤣🤣🤣

Says a lot about him that he canny even go 12 hours without posting something on Instagram so he can get the attention that he craves, the only reason he’ll never delete it is cause he absolutely thrives on it

He’s like lighting on the delete button
B8F3E4C2-03E1-4FAE-8A95-1158810101EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Our Melvin thrives on attention. No one can be arsed to troll him because what's the point? He is so bleeping dull. He announces his "insta breaks"for "self care" but beyond his 4 huns who repeatedly restory the bleep, no one would give a tit about Melvin Queen of Snots

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.