Cleaning with Mario #11 The bowler hat in the flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pure feelin' this new thread ma lovelies 💃🏻

<whips head back and so forth>

Congratulations to @Badaboom for the off the cuff comment and @Nellyellie for suggesting it as the next thread title winning with 38 votes🏆

So hoosecoats on, all forms of Sharks at the ready and let's go!

So aye....

706AB0A6-6B31-4C72-848F-0406C66DCCBE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is it just me or does the Latham life keep taking digs at Melvin. She has all sorts of digs about him doing swipe ups. Then there was something else. Now tonight it’s about people who hoover without moving stuff like there rugs 😂 she has to be taking about him. Maybe she was the person he was saying speaks to him all the time but has been saying stuff behind his back or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
V glad you posted this because the bowler hat reference was lost on me entirely.
Ha! that’s amazing 😂 It’s my first ever title, and so forth, but then I was thinking why did I say bowler hat?? 😂🤣

Cleaned your fridge? Did ye, aye? 🤢 wtf is that?
C4584C13-F54C-4212-92D5-8E7B9A7B9832.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Ooh
Is it just me or does the Latham life keep taking digs at Melvin. She has all sorts of digs about him doing swipe ups. Then there was something else. Now tonight it’s about people who hoover without moving stuff like there rugs 😂 she has to be taking about him. Maybe she was the person he was saying speaks to him all the time but has been saying stuff behind his back or whatever.
Ooh, come on ladies, own up, which one of you is Latham life???

Reactions: 4
Who the duck is asking how he cooked the chicken curry (homemade) out a box.

Everyone and there dug that has ever done SlimmingWorld knows how to make this (homemade) curry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god he is pissing his pants laughing at his bed picture...laughing into his hand and wiping away non existent tears...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Glad he’s found his GHD brush he should get a gd bit of volume on his 3 strands now.

Emptying your hoover on to your cooker top!! Why just why!
I thought for a minute there he had caught one of the rats out the loft.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Here we go, ‘found’ a brand new brush for his 3 strands and a pair of Gucci sunglasses. More like he’s been buying off of Wish again....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mazzas idea of foreplay is chasing Dezza aboot the flat with his new hand held shark , so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So aye... let's all be ready to get the lassies round, get the dyson and the make up oot and get wild for the next crazy installment of Marion's life. Sharks at the ready. Flairs mopped.. and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.