Cleaning instagrammers #30 we're surrounded by idiots, jajajaja

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
I thought that means she is following her and you ain’t

Ok so I don’t know much about this clown but I’m assuming she has the following...

Traumatic childhood
Crippling anxiety so much so she can’t work
Fibromyalgia
Depression
Fear of everything and spends most days in her bed?

But can go to somewhere like this where she’s being handed free shit (how she made the grade when I assume she doesn’t clean like the rest of them) and still complains

Am I nearly spot on?

Attachments

Saynotothelies

I’m not convinced it is double standards as I said in the Lou thread before Lou talk returned to its rightful place...

We knew nothing of Spence before that situation, so we had no way of knowing that she was okay or likely to harm herself etc it was the right thing to do to put her on the list.

With Lou we know exactly what she is and how manipulative she is so it’s kind of a different albeit similar scenario in that what was done was very similar but the people who did it are very different. I didn’t once feel like Lou was in any danger I immediately choked it up to Lou being the twat we know her to be whereas I felt really anxious for Spence, personally. Having said that I caught up on the Lou thing I will have felt differently if I was aware of it as it happened I guess so maybe I don’t have the right perspective, or maybe I do 🤔

That said Spence is obviously fine so I don’t think she needs to be on the list anymore but not because Lou isn’t but because her safety isn’t a question mark now. Just my opinion.
I think the difference is if you look at Spence now she has a post up showing her meds and talking about her mental state. I personally am not comfortable talking about her knowing this. But I have also learned I can scroll past conversations about people I am not comfortable engaging on about. Examples: Paige and Bleachy as I like both of them.

<<House of Spence is banned by administration. No need to avoid posts. Just report>>

Last edited by a moderator:

Deany644

Chatty Member

Ok so I don’t know much about this clown but I’m assuming she has the following...

Traumatic childhood
Fibromyalgia
Depression

But can go to somewhere like this where she’s being handed free shit (how she made the grade when I assume she doesn’t clean like the rest of them) and still complains

Am I nearly spot on?
In her defense Fibromyalgia is a horrible thing to have.

Zoflora_It_All

VIP Member

Traumatic childhood
Fibromyalgia
Depression

Am I nearly spot on?
They’ll do anything for a freebie and to seem relevant.

Wish someone would gift her a new dress. Continually see her wearing it. Does she have one for every day of the week? She bores me.

OhhBacon

Chatty Member
I can only imagine the despair of the stall holders at the exhibition having to entertain these ‘bloggers’ with their press passes.

As part of my job I used to attend a trade exhibition, I made purchasing decisions so could buy stuff for my line of work at this show. However it was the kind of show that anyone in the trade could get into, you could see the frustration of someone talking to a visitor for 20 minutes and then realise that no deal would be done because it wasn’t their job role.

This bunch of Z list insta stars would irritate me if I was there in a professional role!!

Status
Not open for further replies.