Cleaning instagrammers #19 Lou's still on the beg while meeting fans in her Greggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoflora_It_All

I've looked at her before and thought she was a bit boring. Thought I'd give her a follow because people were saying shes funny but doesn't know it and entertaining. Got sucked in a bit at first thought wow everyones being so harsh but now it's all sob sob sob I need this I need that. People are being mean etc. Everyone needs things if they can't afford them they save up until they can if you aren't coping take yourself away from the internet for a while sort yourself out and come back
It’s like she said earlier, she wishes she could close her insta and hide under a new name. But she wouldn’t, she admitted she’d miss insta if her phone finally died, that came before she remembered to add in concerns about school not being able to contact her. That’d be first on many peoples lists.

She’s become so accustomed to people asking how high when she cries jump, that she sees absolutely no value in anything she has. Because it’s not her having to buy it.

She won’t learn until people start seeing that she’s playing the martyr, acting stupid when in fact she’s proving to be quite clever the way she’s playing the system at the moment.

Defo think Carol has a foot fetish though. Lou sends pics of her 4 toes 3 working days later she gets a present for it.

Sociallyawkward

Chatty Member
She an American might explain it.
Are Americans creepy?

It’s like she said earlier, she wishes she could close her insta and hide under a new name. But she wouldn’t, she admitted she’d miss insta if her phone finally died, that came before she remembered to add in concerns about school not being able to contact her. That’d be first on many peoples lists.

She’s become so accustomed to people asking how high when she cries jump, that she sees absolutely no value in anything she has. Because it’s not her having to buy it.

She won’t learn until people start seeing that she’s playing the martyr, acting stupid when in fact she’s proving to be quite clever the way she’s playing the system at the moment.

Defo think Carol has a foot fetish though. Lou sends pics of her 4 toes 3 working days later she gets a present for it.
It's crazy. I personally prefer to buy my own stuff it gives me satisfaction and makes me feel grateful that I've been privileged enough to be able to get something I've needed or wanted. If I have to work my arse off for it so be it.

Zoflora_It_All

Are Americans creepy?

It's crazy. I personally prefer to buy my own stuff it gives me satisfaction and makes me feel grateful that I've been privileged enough to be able to get something I've needed or wanted. If I have to work my arse off for it so be it.
It took me over two years to save for carpets throughout my house. So many times I could of took the easy way out & loaned money from family or where ever. But I didn’t want to & the day after my carpets were fitted I just stood and stared at them, because I did it. They were there because of me. I grafted my arse off to have what I wanted. I didn’t cry about it. I got up at 6am did a 12 hour shift. Instead of spending time with my son I did over time so we could continually have luxuries. She will never have a sense of pride in anything, because she’s done nothing to get these things. Mind you, she probably does feel proud that shes managed to convince a couple of people she’s hard done by & has absolutely no money to buy a table & chairs, whilst puffing on 20 of Richmonds finest fags.

kikirose

VIP Member
View attachment 17395View attachment 17396

Seriously does anyone know what’s wrong with this girl/woman???
And why does she tag mh? If someone I didn’t know tagged me in a picture like that I’d block straight away, what a weirdo.
This woman is one of the few things that makes me feel sorry for Hinch at times. I don't care who you are, imagine having her THAT fucking obsessed and tagging you a million times in weird creepy shit. Even worse for LQOC. I don't know how they put up with being remotely forced to be associated with her like that

So Lou is getting a new phone and has recently been given a kids' activity table and some sort of storage thing. She posts a story saying that she is starting to feel like getting her act together. WTF? Starting to? What happened to starting to be positive a while back, just after being given the bath bombs, the book, and all the cleaning products? Then it was on the downer, until another instagrammer sent her a happy post, which made her happy for a few days. The hoover, that was only a recent gift. So why is she still upset? BECAUSE THINGS DONT MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY. If material objects made everyone happy, all you'd have to do is walk into B&M and buy one single piece of tat and that would provide long lasting happiness and you'd never need to buy anymore ornaments again.
All she needs now is some paint to finish off her house, and maybe a rug or two, and some repairs to some of her cupboards. If she actually uses her hoover and steam mop and cleaning products, she'd look like she's on par with the other accounts.
Except the other accounts only show their homes when they're looking in good condition. It's instagram, you see what people want you to see, for the most part. That's what she's comparing herself to.

And guess what, Lou? After you've got your paint job, and couches, dining table, and whatever the fuck else you're lucky enough to be gifted by your benefactor, you're still going to be miserable as shit.
Hinch herself could #gift you her entire house and contents, and you'd still be doing lives saying how unhappy you are.

Sorry for the long post, but it fucks me right off that she's upset so someone tries helping her with material items, it only lasting a few days until she's back with the same old sob stories and getting more shit.

It's not even free, she's paying for it all with her dignity. I couldn't imagine posting like she does on Insta for something I could save for quietly and buy without an audience.

Last edited:

Bea

Lou is just a never ending cycle of crying that she hasn’t got something, continuously drops hints and then is positive once she gets #gifted it. What annoys me is that if she didn’t spend her money on tat, stuff she doesn’t need and fags etc she could easily save money and get what she ‘needs’. Also surely she could get a cheap phone if she’s worried about phone calls for her son?! She doesn’t need anything special. It makes me wonder why Carol actually does all these things for Lou somebody she has never met..

Fattyfattybumbum!?

Chatty Member
She’s put in her stories that she will have a phone Tommorrow
Shes back to buzzing her tits off now then 🤣😂 if its Carol she's a bloody right mug!! I wonder if Lou has sent her anything? Maybe bits & Bob's from the shop & a few fags 🤔

My god it's beyond a joke! She really does take the biscuit. Plead poverty and sob a bit and get everything handed to you? I don't know what to say. So on top of all the other stuff people have given already recently (TV, hoover, mop, table and chairs, craft stuff, £100, etc) she's now got a phone?! And on top of that god knows how much 'happy post' in exchange for reviews that never happen and she needs a #gifted notebook to keep track of all the crap she's been sent. Makes me really annoyed, try being more sensible with your money like everyone else has to! Try looking after stuff so it doesn't need replacing every 5 mins!

I wish people would see through this and donate to people more deserving. We know that craft stuff will never get used, those books won't get read, those cleaning products won't get used. She's got to the stage where all she has to do is post something on an Instagram story and it's in the post the next day?!

I hope for her sake it doesn't come back to bite her like it has with others.
I was wondering what's happened to the items she ass gifted to review, like the faboulsa & that sanitizer stuff,never saw her review them,she always says she's had happy post to review and never pissing soes any 😤

Last edited:

Bea

Shes back to buzzing her tits off now then 🤣😂 if its Carol she's a bloody right mug!! I wonder if Lou has sent her anything? Maybe bits & Bob's from the shop & a few fags 🤔

I was wondering what's happened to the items she ass gifted to review, like the faboulsa & that sanitizer stuff,never saw her review them,she always says she's had happy post to review and never pissing soes any 😤
The only review I remember her doing was them cards and she showed them upside down on her story and you couldn’t see what they said or anything. If that was my business I would be so annoyed.

Fattyfattybumbum!?

Chatty Member
Lou can’t wait to blitz the house this morning .. however I note this was actually written out on the 10th May so it’s only taken her 6 days to crack on with it .. this is of course if she actually does 😂
I noticed that with all her written post,the posts behind are not the day she posts them,do you reckon she just types loads of shit out and uploads them when she feels like it/needs sympathy?? She really pisses me off,I had to unfollow her as she gets me so fucking angry,how about getting off your fucking lazy ass and get a job! Or stop smoking and buying bits & Bob's & all the other shit you don't need then your be able to actually afford the things you want yourself and keep your dignity in tact ,just a thought!! I want to know what her blokes thinks about her begging ways? Mine would be disgusted and probably disown me 😂 I mean her bloke go to work and grafts away and shes pleading poverty! She needs a bloody good shaking!
*Sorry rant over*

The only review I remember her doing was them cards and she showed them upside down on her story and you couldn’t see what they said or anything. If that was my business I would be so annoyed.
Oh yeah 🤣🤣 with the shitty music & lighting,so funny!

nellie24

I think she takes medication for mental health issues and they can affect your speech.
I'm a MH nurse and that girl is definitely on something. She also needs to get herself off social media and look after herself. Watching her stories for the first time this morning, she must have a diagnosis of Emotionally unstable personality disorder. It was painful to watch.

Sawyerbean

Chatty Member
I noticed that with all her written post,the posts behind are not the day she posts them,do you reckon she just types loads of shit out and uploads them when she feels like it/needs sympathy?? She really pisses me off,I had to unfollow her as she gets me so fucking angry,how about getting off your fucking lazy ass and get a job! Or stop smoking and buying bits & Bob's & all the other shit you don't need then your be able to actually afford the things you want yourself and keep your dignity in tact ,just a thought!! I want to know what her blokes thinks about her begging ways? Mine would be disgusted and probably disown me I mean her bloke go to work and grafts away and shes pleading poverty! She needs a bloody good shaking!
*Sorry rant over*

Oh yeah with the shitty music & lighting,so funny!
When you post an old pic on your story's it shows the date you originally posted it, I think its the background picture she's using that is old not the text

GPort

How do these “cleaners” always have such a huge list of jobs to do?
We’re a pretty average family of 4 with two young kids and a fairly large house but it’s pretty easy to keep on top of it all. I never have a huge to do list. I really don’t get it. Maybe it’s because I’m not scrubbing my sink and polishing it 5 times a days or wiping fabric conditioner over every surface in the house?

nineteenninety3

VIP Member
Shes back to buzzing her tits off now then if its Carol she's a bloody right mug!! I wonder if Lou has sent her anything? Maybe bits & Bob's from the shop & a few fags

I was wondering what's happened to the items she ass gifted to review, like the faboulsa & that sanitizer stuff,never saw her review them,she always says she's had happy post to review and never pissing soes any
She's still trying to read the contract

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ignightmare

Lou is just a never ending cycle of crying that she hasn’t got something, continuously drops hints and then is positive once she gets #gifted it. What annoys me is that if she didn’t spend her money on tat, stuff she doesn’t need and fags etc she could easily save money and get what she ‘needs’. Also surely she could get a cheap phone if she’s worried about phone calls for her son?! She doesn’t need anything special. It makes me wonder why Carol actually does all these things for Lou somebody she has never met..
Wouldnt surprise me if carol is actually “carl” 🤣

Bea

We’re a pretty average family of 4 with two young kids and a fairly large house but it’s pretty easy to keep on top of it all. I never have a huge to do list. I really don’t get it. Maybe it’s because I’m not scrubbing my sink and polishing it 5 times a days or wiping fabric conditioner over every surface in the house?

I know I don’t get it we are a family of four aswell with a baby and a toddler and I don’t have a list as long as my arm of cleaning stuff to do. Mind you Lou never gets through hers because she just goes on Instagram to tell us a thousand times that she’s going to crack on and then starts rambling on about other things most of the time pleading poverty.

Ziggy

I wonder about this alot, they keep their kids indoors all day in front of TVs while they bleet on about what they are cleaning and ticking off their list next!! I have never written a list of what to clean in my life!!

itsonlyme

Arghhhh Lou! She just said she’s got 3 child free hours for cleaning and she was “buzzin” for it and now she’s already planning to do a live instead 🙄
whats the bet she doesn't actually get anything done, of course she will say she is just powering through, but we wont actually see her do anything, she will be on insta or having an hour long fag break. I dont get that she needs to have the kids out of the way to clean, how does she think everyone else manages to get shit done. The excuse of not using chemicals around the kids is bollocks, you can clean and tidy with just water, she doesn't realise how lucky she is with her parents having the kids for her, if she had to manage like everyone else does, the house would be in a bigger state than it already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.