Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she allowed to put flyers for Body Shop business in bags from another business ?

1657208820606.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She is absolutely disgusting. She has never even mentioned the said lady who passed but of course she has to get on that boat and film it all with a commentary and plaster it on her page without even an explantation. I thought she was referring to a boat as a lady and its only after some research i saw it was a lady who sadly passed away after a long cancer battle. She is the most disrespectful witch. Anything for a story. She has never made any reference to the lady before but she jumps on that boat with her f...... phone and films it when everyone is clearly upset as you say😡😡
I thought she was referring to a boat as well, I never for a second thought that even she would so disrespectful to film a memorial/ funeral service. Unbelievable 😡

Reactions: 9
Is she allowed to put flyers for Body Shop business in bags from another business ?

View attachment 1399483
They’re massive duck off posters she’s had printed, albeit unintentionally. I don’t think she should be crossing over her two businesses like that. I don’t think the BS would like it if it was the other way round and she started putting flyers for her shop in with BS orders for BS customers. That’s taking the piss.

They’re massive duck off posters she’s had printed, albeit unintentionally. I don’t think she should be crossing over her two businesses like that. I don’t think the BS would like it if it was the other way round and she started putting flyers for her shop in with BS orders for BS customers. That’s taking the piss.
Especially with a spelling mistake in them 😉

• Haha
She spent ages checking the spelling…then goes and spells independent wrong…unless that’s how you spell it on Scilly!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But somehow she will get away with it!!
🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 3
She must be dyslexic like her father…🙄
He must not only be dyslexic but when the Dutch were there he also showed himself to be incredibly xenophobic…but what more do you expect from her small minded family??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Can’t help herself can she…glad she called her a cheeky b1tch
If her BS shite has worked on Barbara the taxi driver she ought to try it on her own skin cos she’s got the skin of a lizard…

Reactions: 13
He must not only be dyslexic but when the Dutch were there he also showed himself to be incredibly xenophobic…but what more do you expect from her small minded family??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
That was what I was thinking about. Didn’t a visitor point out a spelling mistake and he tried to claim he was dyslexic (liar). The whole thing had xenophobic undertones - very little Britain, I’m sure they all found it jolly good fun 🙁

Yeah because you need loads of sales don’t you Georgia what with you struggling for money... oh, wait...

I don’t know how she has any friends the way she speaks to them, I’d bleeping knock her out if she’d said that to me!
I’m losing sympathy for that friend of hers mind. After all this with the ducks, she’s as bad as her crappy friend Georgia. I reckon they’re all cut from the same cloth.

Reactions: 10
Clearly has no mirrors in her house because if the mate is like a wrinkled pug she is like a shrivelled shrew.
Watch her closely and the cleaning is a front, she never cleans properly, never hoovers thoroughly. Top cleaner in my book.
Anything for the gram, anything to make money. Vile person.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.