Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Shineyshine, post: 7205914, member: 6535"

Then back to the Ava May crap tonight, I take it she’s not actually lit the White Company Lynx candle, that must be for display purposes only. So is this an advert or what? A public service announcement perhaps? Who knows. She’s not labelled it as anything, so at this point answers on a postcard 🤷🏼‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Suck arsing to Twinklecleaningduo and Avamay trying to get her own wax. Urghhh, can you imagine what it would smell like? Whipper snappers, BO and duck food 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s been on the mainland as well, and so have they, so it’s entirely possible that he’s contracted Covid. Poor boy. The way she was talking about him this morning, it was as though he was an inconvenience to her routine because he was ill. Can’t get in the way of Georgia’s exercise fanaticism.

Then back to the Ava May crap tonight, I take it she’s not actually lit the White Company Lynx candle, that must be for display purposes only. So is this an advert or what? A public service announcement perhaps? Who knows. She’s not labelled it as anything, so at this point answers on a postcard 🤷🏼‍♀️
She was gifted them so it should be marked as an ad. For saying she’s been named and shamed by the ASA and is being watched closely by them, she’s still not doing things right! I hope she does get slapped with a fine because I don’t know why she finds it so difficult to comply!

Reactions: 3
What an unbelievably selfish witch she is. Puts her son away when he is unwell. When he returns tells him to go to bed then buggers of and leaves him whilst she gets her fix. Then drags him out of his bed and tells him he has to go for a walk with her. Then gets him to model the latest tops for her parents shop. Vile mother!! At least the boy has a kind decent father. Shame on you Georgia May!!

Reactions: 4
I’d like to say I can’t believe she’s sent him to school or let him go to football last night without actually do a covid test but we all know what a selfish prick she is!

Reactions: 5
How many dots?!
What’s the daily limit? 90? 100?
However long does it take to video everything, cut all the videos into 15 second bits, upload them, do captions, hide tiny “ad” on half of them, select music etc etc etc? No wonder she reckons she’s busy, stop documenting every breath, every fart, every surface you dust, every duck you (over)feed, every time you mop your bloody floor & you’d have about another 4 hours a day to play with you mad woman!

Reactions: 8
How many dots?!
What’s the daily limit? 90? 100?
However long does it take to video everything, cut all the videos into 15 second bits, upload them, do captions, hide tiny “ad” on half of them, select music etc etc etc? No wonder she reckons she’s busy, stop documenting every breath, every fart, every surface you dust, every duck you (over)feed, every time you mop your bloody floor & you’d have about another 4 hours a day to play with you mad woman!
Yep, she’s done 100 stories today. She’d still be going if she hadn’t met her limit.
Honestly, this is her most days. No wonder she has no time to do anything!

Did she really moan at the dog for lying on the carpet with her toy , wagging her tail......because of the hairs on the carpet.

Reactions: 3
Poor Maya is unwell tonight. She probably ate something. I was talking to my husband about how they never bathe her and rinse her off in the sea and we were wondering how the salt affects her fur or if she ever digests it. She gives her that horrible Tails food and Maya never seems eager to eat. Tails is the only food my dog ever turned down. I don’t think it is good quality.

Reactions: 6
All she was worried about was coming downstairs this morning to a pile of vomit.
That dog clearly needed the vet last night.

Reactions: 9
All she was worried about was coming downstairs this morning to a pile of vomit.
Taking her to the vet will eat into her cleaning , moaning, exercising and instagram routine.

• Sad
Absolutely needed to be checked by a vet!
Broke me that she locks her in the boiler room on her own when she's unwell!
My dog sleeps in my room, and even if she didn't I would have slept on the sofa beside her to make sure she was OK. Not lock her in a boiler room alone!
Absolutely disgusting, poor Maya 😥

Reactions: 7
Agree with everything all of you have said about poor Maya. You’d think they would want to keep an eye on her during the night rather than leaving the poor girl all alone downstairs.

Mind you, if she’s still poorly today I bet she gets better treatment than Jowan did when he was ill. That said, she’ll still be moaning about fitting in her bloody swimming etc. You can tell what her priorities are 🙁

Reactions: 11
He needs his bed changing because he’s been ill - still packed off to school every day!!

Reactions: 4
This is the same woman who put Maya in the shed after she'd been given some meds at the vet in case she threw up in the house. Nothing she did last night surprised me. I was more annoyed at how she wouldn't just put her phone down and look after Maya, did we need every moment to be documented?

• Sad
This is the same woman who put Maya in the shed after she'd been given some meds at the vet in case she threw up in the house. Nothing she did last night surprised me. I was more annoyed at how she wouldn't just put her phone down and look after Maya, did we need every moment to be documented?
Did she really? When my dog was poorly I slept downstairs with her and I never tell her off if she's sick, she can't help it. When you're that obsessed about cleaning that you lose empathy with people/animals then you really need to get help. That's made me mad!

Did she really? When my dog was poorly I slept downstairs with her and I never tell her off if she's sick, she can't help it. When you're that obsessed about cleaning that you lose empathy with people/animals then you really need to get help. That's made me mad!
Yep, it's how I discovered she had a thread on here! I had to search her name in disbelief ☹

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.