Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How cringe was the Chas and Dave reel 🤢 She really thinks they’re something doesn’t she. Can’t believe all the saddos up her arse in the comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whilst she must have some sort of addiction to posting on Instagram, I don’t understand why 75% of her 100 posts a day are adverts. She used to post random cleaning things, and she barely even does that now

I’ve decided she should change her name to FlogandSellIt instead of Cleanandgleamit
She moaned last year about it too

Reactions: 2
She really needs to address her issues. The way she reacted over missing a swim session is not healthy! All that bollocks today too about being too busy, she has done nothing productive or worthwhile. She works a handful of hours a week in her shop and spends the rest of her time bleeping about ‘cleaning’ and cycling around the island. She doesn’t even clean properly.

Reactions: 10
Have you noticed she’s started, when interacting with Tat, saying things to try and make it known that she’s being nice to her? She’s done it a several times recently.

Today she was all over her, trying to make it clear she didn’t need to be lonely and repeatedly said she’d invited her for Christmas dinner. There’s a massive difference between being alone and being lonely. Frankly I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than spend Christmas with Georgia - imagine how grateful you’d have to be, forever 🙄

Later on, when Tat was leaving her house, Georgia just had to get it in that she had offered her a lift home. There was no reason to say that, but she slipped it into the conversation.

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but she’s being overly nice when she’s usually dismissive and selfish. She’s trying too hard to show what a good friend she is and it comes across insincere.

Reactions: 14
She is vile for saying “I can be lonely too” (for a free meal) when Tattie was talking about the New Inn dinner. Poor woman only lost her husband this year and Georgia is horrible to her.

Imagine buying one of those big advent calendars from her and she doesn’t even offer a spoiler alert. And yeah, she’d never heard of Cyber Monday last year either.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She is vile for saying “I can be lonely too” (for a free meal) when Tattie was talking about the New Inn dinner. Poor woman only lost her husband this year and Georgia is horrible to her.

Imagine buying one of those big advent calendars from her and she doesn’t even offer a spoiler alert. And yeah, she’d never heard of Cyber Monday last year either.
Yes. I forgot she’d said that too. So she even slips up midstream, forgetting she’s in the midst of her nice act. She’s just an awful selfish woman, friend, wife and mother. There’s only so much she can blame on her OCD 😡

Reactions: 7
Dear me, the way she reacted to not being able to swim - that's not normal or healthy. The obsessive cleaning, the obsessive exercising, the rituals of hoovering a million times a day - genuinely worrying behavior, how does no one seem to notice? How can you even live with someone like that? And not showering at home, I just don't even have the words.

Reactions: 7
Clearly she doesn’t shower at home so she doesn’t have to clean it.
This woman is quite bizarre!

Reactions: 6
Off swimming again this morning when she was only just there last night!

Can’t believe she cycled to the pool just on the off chance they’d had a cancellation. That really is compulsive behaviour 🙁

Serious question. What’s she going to do with all the BS stuff that’s coming out of the advent calendar? They must be duplicates of things she already has multiples already stashed around her home. So other than the opening of the thing being yet another advert, what’s the point? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Clearly she doesn’t shower at home so she doesn’t have to clean it.
This woman is quite bizarre!
It's no wonder she has a spot on her arse !! 🤣

Serious question. What’s she going to do with all the BS stuff that’s coming out of the advent calendar? They must be duplicates of things she already has multiples already stashed around her home. So other than the opening of the thing being yet another advert, what’s the point? 🤷🏼‍♀️
It will all be in next month's beauty boxes she sells !!

Reactions: 8
Off swimming again this morning when she was only just there last night!

Can’t believe she cycled to the pool just on the off chance they’d had a cancellation. That really is compulsive behaviour 🙁

Offload them into her beauty boxes.

I thought the same, she's so familiar with the products that she was able to recite off the top of her head what special offers they were on and that they also come in different sizes. They'll definitely be shoved into a cupboard and flogged in her beauty boxes.

Opening the calendar on camera each day is definitely just an opportunity to fit in more Body Shop ads and remind us that she won it in a competition (how many days in a row do we think she'll tell us that? 😅)

Reactions: 4
Flogging goods from her shop without declaring as an ad - AGAIN! What is so bloody difficult about it? Hi ho, hi ho, off to report I go 🤣

Reactions: 9
Doesn't mind holding a duck and all the germs associated with wild fowl...but her family can't eat toast in the house .. and she says she doesn't have issues

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.