clean honest living

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Sara Reid May I forward your story to clean honest living on Instagram? She’s a dear friend of mine, she will scrub your name out entirely, but she’s currently exposing PTWM and I think your story covers it perfectly.
I love her, I’ve messaged a few times about Mrs hinch 🥰

Reactions: 2
Just started following clean honest living, amazing! Seeing someone make so much sense and speak so fairly is making me even more mad about all the £5’s I sent PTWM now. How she has the nerve not to answer questions! Fuming!

Reactions: 4
Please keep messaging her with any points you feel are important to ANY influencer. She doesn’t hide away. ☺

Reactions: 4
I follow chl my heart goes out to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha, love that! She’s desperate for the swipe up. She HUNGRY for that swipe!
And was MORE than happy to take items for her baby by all accounts. Yet she is having a go at CHL for the fact the people have decided to lovingly help her pay towards funeral costs. She NEVER asked us to do it, people did it for her because her and her son are so loved.

Reactions: 5
And was MORE than happy to take items for her baby by all accounts. Yet she is having a go at CHL for the fact the people have decided to lovingly help her pay towards funeral costs. She NEVER asked us to do it, people did it for her because her and her son are so loved.
Who is this about? Very confusing thread

Who is this about? Very confusing thread

. ELE-L09 .
It made sense earlier. But all the posts have been deleted to not give the person in question any attention.
But lovely chl will be ok eventually. That’s the main thing.

Reactions: 3
Ah wondered where my post went! I didn't know there were people who must not be named.

Does anyone know what happened to her son? I'm devastated for her.

Reactions: 1
Me too she’s such a lovely woman isn’t she. You can just hear the raw emotion in her voice. Devastated for her and her family 💙

• Sad
  • Heart
Ah wondered where my post went! I didn't know there were people who must not be named.

Does anyone know what happened to her son? I'm devastated for her.
Her son passed away 10 days ago -he was a young man, in his late teens.

The rat isn’t for public forums.

She has put a story on her instagram about her son.

• Sad
Her son passed away 10 days ago -he was a young man, in his late teens.

The rat isn’t for public forums.

She has put a story on her instagram about her son.
I know that, I'm a follower of hers.bI just wondered if it was an illness or accident as it was very sudden. Don't understand what you mean about 'the rat'

Reactions: 2
I know that, I'm a follower of hers.bI just wondered if it was an illness or accident as it was very sudden. Don't understand what you mean about 'the rat'
Was meant to say that. Sorry.

It isn’t for public forums how her son died. Sorry.

• Sad
So saddened to hear about CLH and her son passing. I have not been on Instagram for a few days. So sorry for the family going through this and will look into helping in any way I can, as mentioned above in the thread. CLH is such a selfless and courageous lady, so sad to learn she is now going through such heartbreak.

Hi I wrote a new post as I'm new but think it's not been approved as it seems we cant talk about one of the people involved. Can someone message me why they have beef cause I cant work out what happened to see who is in the wrong x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.