Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgraceful especially when her husband is being paid 250k per year from the fai for doing nothing and the fai being bailed out by the goverment so basically he is taking it from the taxpayer

Reactions: 11
That post is so tasteless, people are homeless and starving ffs never mind the impact on the environment. I just cant understand why she does those videos of her just doing nothing. She doesn’t say anything. Wtf. Just take a photo
She comes across as a complete airhead who does nothing but dress up and then records herself because she can't get over how gorgeous she is. I honestly dont think anyone aspires to this kind of lifestyle. Even the prettiest of faces grow tiresome if you've nothing of interest to say or a bit of fun.

Reactions: 15
I’ll be blocked soon. I had to comment. Couldn’t help it. 🙈
Yes it’s v odd as she has nothing to says. How does she have a first in finance?!!

Reactions: 7
I’ll be blocked soon. I had to comment. Couldn’t help it. 🙈
Yes it’s v odd as she has nothing to says. How does she have a first in finance?!!
Good for you because that was blatant bragging and its not cool. Any of it. She didn't need to show how she got to London but couldn't pass up the chance to brag and be flashy, but it's the total opposite to what she's thinking people will think, nobody is envious, it's actually ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Why does she always dress like she a teenager going out clubbing? She going to a nice restaurant. Also “a find” is not a well know celeb type restaurant, its a small, off the beaten track little place that is not well know.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The clothes are so tacky . Who wears LV junk? the private jet picture wasn’t long getting deleted

Reactions: 12
The clothes are so tacky . Who wears LV junk? the private jet picture wasn’t long getting deleted
People who like to display that they have money by wearing stuff with LV or Balenciaga plastered all over it. Only its tacky, not classy.
8 pictures of her standing posing under the flower arch. 8!!!😂😂All identical, her vacuously grinning at the camera. I definitely think this one is trying to relive her 20s on Instagram because it was around back then.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a dalliance with Robbie Keane many a moon ago .. and not a chance Miss Malahide would look sideways at a Tallaght man if he wasn’t a footballer..! I was “Robbed” 😂🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In fairness to her all the other women she poses with are in the same style. It’s a bit like Georgia penna in Dubai, they all look/dress the same

Reactions: 4
I had a dalliance with Robbie Keane many a moon ago .. and not a chance Miss Malahide would look sideways at a Tallaght man if he wasn’t a footballer..! I was “Robbed” 😂🤭
You’re still in with a chance, Robbie doesn’t keep it in his pants 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on, now we have to get kitted out for watching tv?! Can you not just watch it in ordinary clothes. These celebs get so many freebies it’s sick. Can primark not donate jammies to a women’s aid or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hang on, now we have to get kitted out for watching tv?! Can you not just watch it in ordinary clothes. These celebs get so many freebies it’s sick. Can primark not donate jammies to a women’s aid or something.
So true….as if Princess Claudine would be seen dead in Primark any other time apart from when every other “celeb” is wearing their free pjs for the toy show.

Reactions: 7
Why does she always upload the same picture of herself 9 times? She’s like an auld one who doesn’t know how to use the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 25