Claudine Keane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should have spent awhile longer in ‘collage’ and learned how to spell it …. College. So many modern women letting the gender down with their vacuous vanity. We need more good role models for the next generation.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She should have spent awhile longer in ‘collage’ and learned how to spell it …. College. So many modern women letting the gender down with their vacuous vanity. We need more good role models for the next generation.
She is forever spelling things wrong. And one of those who doesn't know the correct use of your, you're, their, there🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
How does the ma afford to be a socialite/lady of leisure? Her husband is a retired Garda Sergeant. Fair enough Claudine may buy her the odd designer item and bring her places... But the woman is like something out of RHWOBH ( a cheaper version 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf 😳😳
I wouldn't even wear those pumps to put my bins out
Their fashion seems to be stuck in a time warp I’ve never known a mother and daughter their age that dress the same and she always seems to be wearing the same bag and shoes in every photo

Reactions: 3
Remember during the first lockdown they came on to ask people to donate to the hidden heroes go fund page to help nurses and who ever donated will be in with a chance to win one of robbies expensive watches he never did the raffle in the end

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Only started following her. Hilarious how someone can post so much drivel day after day. She must be bored.
Does anyone remember years back when she first started modeling. She was on Ireland AM or one of the afternoon shows modeling the fashion when she walked the wrong way completely off camera. I wonder does she cringe when she thinks back. I wonder have I reminded her when she reads this 😂. Cant find the clip anywhere

• Haha
Where dies she find all these dresses and skirts with slits?. Seems like she wearing the same thing all the time. REALLY short skirts

Off to London on a private jet?!!!
Totally tone deaf…. The poor environment 😱

Reactions: 10
This wan is just pathetic, I usually giggle at her stories at how vain and shallow she is, it's like watching a real life barbie playing with her dresses and shoes and makeup, But this actually sickened me, I mean come on, a private jet to London, could she not at least have flown business class to Heathrow on AL if she thinks she's too precious to hop on a regular Ryanair flight? She's too self absorbed to actually contemplate that this whole lifestyle she flaunts on Instagram is cringe. Was like watching the scene from pretty woman where they get on his private jet. What is she showing all this off for, WAGs are so 2004 claudine, everyone on the planet has moved on from that nonsense.

Reactions: 13
That post is so tasteless, people are homeless and starving ffs never mind the impact on the environment. I just cant understand why she does those videos of her just doing nothing. She doesn’t say anything. Wtf. Just take a photo

Reactions: 11