Classic Coronation Street

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we know who to blame, for inflicting James Corden on us!
FFS! I seem to remember him being ok in that but it was about 20 years and 5 egos ago 😂

I record Classic Casualty to stick on for easy watching and Gaynor Faye was in an episode that was on last week. She played a woman who was raped by her taxi driver and her husband blamed her!

Reactions: 4
I have some issues with the hospital scenes:

Doctor (Emmerdale Vicar) was very brisk when they brought Des in, barking orders and setting Natalie to go to a sofa (she won’t be used to sitting on a comfy sofa tbh) but then when she took Des through she was all familiar and touchy touchy.

Surely she wouldn’t give anyone bad news in the waiting room, especially when it’s not expected. And Martin, a friend and neighbour, stood about as still as Nick at a life art class and was emotionless!

And how bad is Tony’s hair?! I think that’s what the heavies are more annoyed about more than they are the money

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have some issues with the hospital scenes:

Doctor (Emmerdale Vicar) was very brisk when they brought Des in, barking orders and setting Natalie to go to a sofa (she won’t be used to sitting on a comfy sofa tbh) but then when she took Des through she was all familiar and touchy touchy.

Surely she wouldn’t give anyone bad news in the waiting room, especially when it’s not expected. And Martin, a friend and neighbour, stood about as still as Nick at a life art class and was emotionless!

And how bad is Tony’s hair?! I think that’s what the heavies are more annoyed about more than they are the money
Am with the heavies on Tony's hair to be fair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought Deirdre was a bit mean to her! She was moaning about not having a friend after Liz left et voile!
You're not wrong there but Margi's character really is a scheming cow, much as I love to watch! And I've just been reminded.....she's soon to inflict Tyrone upon us.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Margi Clarke is bleeping PRICELESS. Walking into Audrey's salon and saying 'I 'ope you all get nits' and calling Les 'Len'. PMSL.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t realised Des was only 33.All the characters looked pretty old back then tbh.I’m still confused as to how old Hayley is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.