Classic Coronation Street #2 I say Coronation Street #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in guessing there was no classic Corrie yesterday, due to the racing. Or was it on later?

If the latter, I missed the episodes. 😕

Reactions: 2
Am I right in guessing there was no classic Corrie yesterday, due to the racing. Or was it on later?

If the latter, I missed the episodes. 😕
There was no Classic Emmerdale either. Due to the extended news on ITV due to Boris’s resignation, the horse racing that was going to be shown on ITV was moved to ITV3 instead so that meant Classic Emmerdale and Corrie were not shown. However they are showing the two missed episodes of each soap along with the two scheduled episodes from today this afternoon so there are 4 episodes of each soap will be on back to back. There is a 8 episode Classic soap marathon this afternoon

Reactions: 4
They had them on catch up though not on the TV as we watched them at 4pm. I only looked for something to watch and they were there, the 2 Emmerdale and Corries that would have been on.
Don't mind 4 episodes but 8 is pushing it. 😄

They had them on catch up though not on the TV as we watched them at 4pm. I only looked for something to watch and they were there, the 2 Emmerdale and Corries that would have been on.
Don't mind 4 episodes but 8 is pushing it. 😄
They were on catch up and then they were removed a couple of hours later. Must have gone up by mistake

They also had the early morning repeats on ITV3 this morning

I was so confused by the whole thing that I probably have about 10 of the same episodes recorded or scheduled 🤣

Ken when he found out about Deirdre blabbing to Dev.

You did WHAT!

🤣
I haven’t seen those episodes yet but I can picture him saying it with his glasses leg in one hand and his hair flopping when he moves his head in accompaniment to his WHAT

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They've skipped an episode today. Here it is:

Must be because there was an error at the time where the episode production numbers were wrong. I see no other reason to skip it, it's a vital part of the storylines we're seeing.

Reactions: 6
They've skipped an episode today. Here it is:

Must be because there was an error at the time where the episode production numbers were wrong. I see no other reason to skip it, it's a vital part of the storylines we're seeing.
Thanks for that, I was really confused when it started and thought I had slept through Friday's. 😄

Reactions: 1
Talk about calling Elvis.

What has happened to Steve McDonald's hair, and more notably, his sideburns. 🤣

Can't believe we are now into Alma's last stretch in Corrie.

It isn't too long until she goes for good.

An exit that I thought was a mistake at the time, and still is to this day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Can't believe we are now into Alma's last stretch in Corrie.

It isn't too long until she goes for good.

An exit that I thought was a mistake at the time, and still is to this day.
Presumably it was Amanda’s choice to leave. I can’t see her being axed

Whether she agreed with Alma being killed off is a different story

• Sad
I think I read somewhere that being so instantly recognisable everywhere got too much for Amanda Barrie and that was why she left.
This is my favourite death scene, nit for the subject matter but for the exceptional acting of the always outstanding Johnnie Briggs

• Heart
I think I read somewhere that being so instantly recognisable everywhere got too much for Amanda Barrie and that was why she left.
This is my favourite death scene, nit for the subject matter but for the exceptional acting of the always outstanding Johnnie Briggs
Never mind the death scene.
Why is Eastenders playing at the end? I thought I had lost the plot for a minute there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Candice is cheating on Todd with Darren? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they the same person? I'm sure Bruno Langley played Darren too?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Candice is cheating on Todd with Darren? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they the same person? I'm sure Bruno Langley played Darren too?
Yes you’re right. Darren was previously played by Bruno Langley

This was the first of two times in Corrie history that an actor has appeared in a scene alongside a character that he previously used to play

The 2nd time was in 2010 when Linus Roache (real life son of William Roache who plays Ken) turned up as Ken’s newly discovered son Lewis Cunningham. Linus played Peter Barlow previously in a couple of stints in the 70s and appeared alongside the current Peter Barlow played by Chris Gascoyne

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.