Clarke_family_life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where to start....
Surprised she doesn't show herself sitting on the toilet as she shares every other minute of her day.
She seems really forced and her husband looks like he is cringing at times.

I could go on..

Reactions: 3
Personally I think she’s lovely. A nice, genuine person. What’s your actual problem with her?

Reactions: 15
I followed her until last week when she filmed her son having a tantrum and then she sent him to his bedroom and announced she uses food as punishments for her kids he won’t be getting .... after his tea because he was naughty!! I found this odd that she uses food as a punishment 🤷🏻‍♀️ ! She films far too much of her kids routine it’s not normal

Reactions: 4
I think she seems forced because she’s not as confident being in front of the camera as other instamums. I get the impression she does a few face to camera pieces because she knows she has to not really because she wants to.

She’s mentioned anxiety before as well.

I like her, but I’ve got to say I don’t rush to see her stories because every day is the same anyway. Apart from what they’re having for dinner 😆

Reactions: 1
I like her meals but hate the way she waves the biscuits for the boys like their dogs I also hate seeing the boys eat always opened mouth makes me gag

Reactions: 5
I recently followed her, her meal ideas are great. I was a little surprised when she mentioned using food as a punishment for her boys but I understand that different kids respond to different punishments (for my boy its the lego! do anything but don't remove the lego!) but she's definitely just another perfect family in a new build house...

Omg did anyone see how much food she had on the BBQ last night how many people was she feeding it can’t of just been for them

Where to start....
Surprised she doesn't show herself sitting on the toilet as she shares every other minute of her day.
She seems really forced and her husband looks like he is cringing at times.

I could go on..
I dont like the woman. She comes across very up herself. Like a spoilt giggly schoolgirl. Likes to show off how perfect her life is and braggs about all the technology and expensive stuff in their house. There is nothing those boys dont have. Very spoilt. Her recipes they are so simple and every recipe has the same base ingredients. Thinks shes some wonderful cook and wants to write a cookbook? Makes me laugh as i dont think she has a very good knowledge of food and is not an adventurous cook. Her gravy on her roasts is always lumpy and is just gravy granules in water? Thats not how you make a proper gravy. They eat chips salad and coleslaw about 4 times a week. Very basic unhealthy diet. Foodie??? Haha!! Plenty of very good knowledgable cooks on insta. She deletes any comment that gives an opinion on her food that she doesnt like. Pathetic. If you cant handle criticism and Advice you shouldnt be on instagram. Her recipes are ok for people who arent great cooks. Hense why they praise her food. I unfollowed her a few weeks ago as couldnt bare to see her smug face and same boring routine everyday. She needs to put her phone down for a few days and take time to concentrate on her family. All her stories are a set up and not real life. No ones life is perfect so stop making out yours is Leah!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The tuna pasta she made today.. Mixed the mayo Into the four separate tubs? Is it me or is that weird? 😂 I feel like you would make one big bowl/pan and then put it in four tubs. Just seems an odd thing to do 🤷‍♀️

The tuna pasta she made today.. Mixed the mayo Into the four separate tubs? Is it me or is that weird? 😂 I feel like you would make one big bowl/pan and then put it in four tubs. Just seems an odd thing to do 🤷‍♀️
I thought that too. Very strange awkward way to make tuna pata. Shes not a great cook in my opinion. She made a so called chilli and tried to say cumin was the same as chilli powder?
Its a totally different spice to chilli powder. Her knowledge on food isnt the best.

Reactions: 1
Her food looks like tit.....everyday same old gross processed tit!
Her husband looks embarrassed by her...
She is so smug!!

• Heart
They really do have very unhealthy dinners carbs on top of carbs and why does she have to show the food going in the kids mouth gross

Her food looks like tit.....everyday same old gross processed tit!
Her husband looks embarrassed by her...
She is so smug!!
Exactly and her "recipes" are all same ingredients and not very healthy. They love their junk food. Must eat chips and processed foods at least 4 times a week.

They really do have very unhealthy dinners carbs on top of carbs and why does she have to show the food going in the kids mouth gross
Exactly and her "recipes" are all same ingredients and not very healthy. They love their junk food. Must eat chips and processed foods at least 4 times a week.
It really is gross the way she films them eating. Not what people want to see and she seems to find it funny too

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I find it amusing the way she bangs on about not adding salt to her recipes. Salt, is actually needed in cooking if you want your spices or meat to taste of anything. However, the amount of processed food they eat contains more than the RDA of salt anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t believe the amount of pre cut veg and cheese she uses. We all use some short cuts, but she rarely prepares anything truly from scratch

Finally, her carbonara was an abomination - flour and cream? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.