Claresurey #2 Bodysuit in her cervix, needs an attention fix. The epileptic pepperami, wit clothes in her bits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for creosote Clare our favourite air violinist

Well done to @Mlem for the thread suggestion with the most likes!

Recap:
- she’s still strangling her fanny with too tight bodysuits.
- Dodgy Robbie is no more.
- Shes wowed us with a new talent in Air violin
- Still has the complexion of creosote
- the hair is as massive as ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
An excellent title, and an excellent group of snarkers on Creosote Clare.

I've had news that she is actually practicing the Air Cello and has put it together with a Gareth Gates emotional song whilst her fanny lips cry out in pain. She is very proud of being able to dance these dances and they're so powerful that they're summoning a change in weather and making her eyebrows get higher and higher. She is still the only mummy in the entire world to Dylan who is mortified daily by his mum walking around in too small clothes to dance for strange men on the Internet. Remember... She is amazing and beautiful and an inspiration

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I've had news that she is actually practicing the Air Cello and has put it together with a Gareth Gates emotional song whilst her fanny lips cry out in pain. She is very proud of being able to dance these dances and they're so powerful that they're summoning a change in weather and making her eyebrows get higher and higher. She is still the only mummy in the entire world to Dylan who is mortified daily by his mum walking around in too small clothes to dance for strange men on the Internet. Remember... She is amazing and beautiful and an inspiration
She is also very kind

Reactions: 5
Hi just replying to the last couple of comments on the previous thread “lovely” Clare told a story about a carer who cared for her dad accidentally left a spoon in his mouth. Clare had to add in that this lady was little old and had a hunchback and her son and husband died of covid a year back this poor innocent women immediately told Clare and her mum but got suspended this poor lady died of suicide because she got suspended and Clare told it like some sort of sick joke she’s vile pretending to be all this oh I’m so lovely and caring. bleeping bollocks you nasty fucker obviously she done a dirty delete but not before lots of comments and views on her video she disgusts me.

Hi just replying to the last couple of comments on the previous thread “lovely” Clare told a story about a carer who cared for her dad accidentally left a spoon in his mouth. Clare had to add in that this lady was little old and had a hunchback and her son and husband died of covid a year back this poor innocent women immediately told Clare and her mum but got suspended this poor lady died of suicide because she got suspended and Clare told it like some sort of sick joke she’s vile pretending to be all this oh I’m so lovely and caring. bleeping bollocks you nasty fucker obviously she done a dirty delete but not before lots of comments and views on her video she disgusts me.
Oh and just to add on she tried pushing out a few tears that never come immediately after that video she was posting dancing videos mushroom looking skeletor

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Oh and just to add on she tried pushing out a few tears that never come immediately after that video she was posting dancing videos mushroom looking skeletor
The way she sat and told this story was absolutely shocking, the details about the woman and her family, and then blurting out that the woman had taken her own life, like it was some punchline to a jaunty tale! I absolutely bleeping ate her because of this alone, I've got no sympathy at all, in fact she deserves to get trolled after that! she's a despicable piece of tit as far as I'm concerned.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’d seen Clare pop up on my TikTok before the story and thought she was just a desperate older woman needing attention. But the way she told that story and used the gotcha of her committing suicide was ghastly. Imagine the woman’s family seeing that. And all for the likes and ego feeding.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t know about this story! What an absolute twit. Of course she’s deleted it! That’s absolutely horrific.

Reactions: 4
She will be ITCHING to post right now . However she is hoping the huns are just dying to know if she is okay . Don’t worry though she will be back doing interpretive dance to show us what a kind , ditsy positive pineapple she is all whilst using ten layers of filter , a week of daily sun beds and the Amazon hair piece . Not to forget the pout the body shots and very very out of date fashion . That being said I do pity anyone who needs this kind of attention . Her poor son

Reactions: 9

I just googled creosote, I’m in stitches 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine buying clothes just to get dressed up to post photos / videos.
Yeah its literally all she does. Changes into multiple outfits, does some cringe videos. Then she must get changed into her comfies and posts online for attention. Repeat daily for infinity.

Its a really sad life, at her age all she does is post half naked online for validation and attention. Shes got some deep rooted issues

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.