Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, my god! I did not know there was a thread for Clancy! I've been watching her for a while and since she quit her job as a TV News Reporter (take a shot) I've found her really whiny! I've not had a chance to read through the thread, but im pretty sure whatever irritates me will annoy everyone else.

I like Zac, but does any one else find it really annoying when she films him half naked? (Take a shot) I also find their relationship feels a bit one sided, he obviously adores her, but .. does she feel the same way?
Anyway, I'm off to eat my toddler sized portion of oatmeal in a mug (take a shot) and stare awkwardly into the camera. (Shots around)

(Hubs and I have started a drinking game for her videos. Can you tell?)
Welcome to the party!! I don’t think Clancy is a bad person, but it’s so refreshing to know there’s a group of people who also watch her videos and aren’t just like “omg queen Clancy!!! Everything you do is magic”… A place where we can question why someone’s drink of choice would be a vodka waters and that anyone would think that chocolate oatmeal actually looks good 😅 And wondering if Zac is ok or why he’s constantly raising red flags haha

Reactions: 2
Ladies, thank God I found this thread because i need to vent. She has been going on my nerves lately, especially when she talks about money. No one can convince me that she doesn’t like to spend, they go out to eat every weekend and also drinks. I got so pissed when she said she thinks her vitamin B12 were around $100 and this was too much for her, but buys a monthly membership at that workout class that is over $100 a month.
Clancy, you dumb b*tch, if your vitamin B12 was sooooooooo low that the doctors could barely detect it, you don’t just switch to taking vitamin B12 supplements, because you would have to take so many units a day to have the same effect as a vitamin B12 infusion has. She is so immature and ignorant, and spreads miss information. I did not like the part where she talked about giving that lady a $25 voucher. You just don’t do it, $25 is NOTHING, for someone that is struggling. Just buy that voucher and don’t mention it on your vlog as if you are the Mother Theresa of Cincinnati. It baffles me that she is 26 years old yet so damn immature. I agree with everyone who said she won’t make it as an influencer, she is so damn boring and dumb. A walking contradiction. Zac’s naked shots are disturbing but we can’t blame a poor man that lives with a woman who doesn’t do proper medical check up’s to understand why is she so cold when outside is 63930392737382 degrees.

Vegan diet won’t solve Zac’s health issues, veganism is not made for everyone, it can harm you if you already have underlying conditions (talking from my personal experience).
I don’t want to be rude, but i find her a very boring person. I can’t imagine how a man would want to spend the rest of his life with someone with no personality, humor or charm like Clancy.
My ranting is over for now, back to being a silent reader. 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ladies, thank God I found this thread because i need to vent. She has been going on my nerves lately, especially when she talks about money. No one can convince me that she doesn’t like to spend, they go out to eat every weekend and also drinks. I got so pissed when she said she thinks her vitamin B12 were around $100 and this was too much for her, but buys a monthly membership at that workout class that is over $100 a month.
Clancy, you dumb b*tch, if your vitamin B12 was sooooooooo low that the doctors could barely detect it, you don’t just switch to taking vitamin B12 supplements, because you would have to take so many units a day to have the same effect as a vitamin B12 infusion has. She is so immature and ignorant, and spreads miss information. I did not like the part where she talked about giving that lady a $25 voucher. You just don’t do it, $25 is NOTHING, for someone that is struggling. Just buy that voucher and don’t mention it on your vlog as if you are the Mother Theresa of Cincinnati. It baffles me that she is 26 years old yet so damn immature. I agree with everyone who said she won’t make it as an influencer, she is so damn boring and dumb. A walking contradiction. Zac’s naked shots are disturbing but we can’t blame a poor man that lives with a woman who doesn’t do proper medical check up’s to understand why is she so cold when outside is 63930392737382 degrees.

Vegan diet won’t solve Zac’s health issues, veganism is not made for everyone, it can harm you if you already have underlying conditions (talking from my personal experience).
I don’t want to be rude, but i find her a very boring person. I can’t imagine how a man would want to spend the rest of his life with someone with no personality, humor or charm like Clancy.
My ranting is over for now, back to being a silent reader. 😅

She seems like one of those types who has it all together from the outside but can't tell the difference between a cardboard box and a house from the inside. They both need growing up to do imho.

I forgot to mention how ABSURD it was that Clancy was wearing a jean jacket on a 90 degree day!! Too cold for the princess

Reactions: 3
I forgot to mention how ABSURD it was that Clancy was wearing a jean jacket on a 90 degree day!! Too cold for the princess
If that doesn’t scream there’s probably an underlying issue I don’t know what does. If I’m thriving in a jacket at 90 degrees, I’d be concerned.

Reactions: 1
I love Tom, I cant understand him half the time but when I can he makes me laugh. Agreed, stop putting your family on camera when they clearly hate it, just ask them to say hi and that's it. shut it off.

She absolutely needs to continue the B12 shots, that could cause long-term damage if its low for so long, and its probably contributing to her coldness in all weather.

Also, that headband is 10000% for pulling your hair back when washing your face lol.

Reactions: 3
I love Tom, I cant understand him half the time but when I can he makes me laugh. Agreed, stop putting your family on camera when they clearly hate it, just ask them to say hi and that's it. shut it off.

She absolutely needs to continue the B12 shots, that could cause long-term damage if its low for so long, and its probably contributing to her coldness in all weather.

Also, that headband is 10000% for pulling your hair back when washing your face lol.
You made me giggle 🤭. I thought I was the only one not understanding Tom, due to not having English as a mother tongue and also not living in the US. But happy to know I am not the only one, i understand only few words, mostly words that tell he is dissing Clancy 😅.
She indeed has some underlying issues, also that sweating she self diagnosed herself and made it about work anxiety, i don’t think it’s true. She sweats, is cold nonstop, and has so far a very strong vitamin B12 deficiency. She needs to check all her hormones, vitamin levels, heart and all that. But she won’t, because it costs money, and she would rather buy another work out membership, f*ck health.
Also, she mentioned her weight gain and how she finally decided to buy jeans that fits instead of squeezing herself in jeans like a sausage, and i think that’s due to eating the same exact meal all the damn time.
After eating “healthy”, but basically eating the same exact orange food, you won’t just turn orange Clancy, your body will start ”saving” fat, because of the lack of nutritions your body has.
Now that she has all the time in the world, she can at least read some kindle books about our bodies, healthy and brain. Whilst she eats her chocolate oatmeal in her Local12 cup. 😄

Last edited:
As someone from Ireland, I have no idea how Tom, the most classic Irish da ever, has managed to raise the whiny princess that is Clancy!

One thing we pride ourselves on is that what we have, we have to share and that we’re generous so I wonder how Tom feels about Clancy being “frugal” (stingy lol)

Like, I can’t ever see Clancy getting her round in at the pub and that’s cardinal sin number one over here 😂

Reactions: 4
She would be that girl that itemizes the bill deducting her portion at the bar, because she got water as a mixer with her tequila and water is free. Maybe that’s why she orders disgusting tequila waters 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I've finally caught up with the last vlog. I dont think her parents like being filmed much. I think her Mum puts up with it because it's her daughter, but I can tell Neil and Daddy Burke hate it. (Also, Daddy Burke is my favourite member of the family. He is amazing!)

Just watched her wedding dress video… does everything have to be so dramatic or “an epic fail”?? Like can she just have weekend where she doesn’t have to highlight that some aspect of it was it was so stressful or awful!
Also, she just made her tik tok debut…. More content lol!

Okay I do rag on Clancy a lot but god she did look stunning some of those dresses! I'd like to see what the one she picked out looks like! Personally, the one where she said she was showing "too much" cleavage and the mermaid/fitted one she tried one looked the best to me!

Though she is deffo too dramatic about some things, I think the store owners know that you're shopping around so you don't have to feel guilty about not buying from their store?

Guesses for tomorrows vlog: I’m still catching up on my sleep, my parents wore me out, planning this trip is like 3 full time jobs, Zach is still sick(of me)🤣

• Haha
Guesses for tomorrows vlog: I’m still catching up on my sleep, my parents wore me out, planning this trip is like 3 full time jobs, Zach is still sick(of me)🤣
I feel really tired/cold (because I'm an idiot who stopped taking my B12 shots because they cost too much money)... How to save money by living in a communal space and drinking their free coffee...

I feel really tired/cold (because I'm an idiot who stopped taking my B12 shots because they cost too much money)... How to save money by living in a communal space and drinking their free coffee...
Oh I almost forgot, a cringy outfit of the day, circa 2010, wearing a wash your face head band.

Oh I almost forgot, a cringy outfit of the day, circa 2010, wearing a wash your face head band.
Hahaha still milking her quitting the job, is this all she has to offer? Clancy in 2030, “How I feel after quitting my full time job as a morning reporter 7.5 years ago”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
another day another video about her quitting her job. “How I feel one month after quitting my job” it’s getting realllyyy old and stale. We get it you quit your job, changed careers, please talk about something else. Oh wait she can’t because her life is SO boring.

Uff I'm 5 minutes in and already annoyed. It really bugs me when people try to eat and Clancy shoves her camera in their faces, often during their first bite. First of all, no, your viewers do not want to see people chew, secondly, we don't want to see your friends/family or Zac get embarrassed (because they do), and third none of them enjoys this. Don't even get me started on her going to a nice restaurant in her bikinis.... again, this is 5 minutes in. I don't think I can stomach any more of her vlogs.

Uff I'm 5 minutes in and already annoyed. It really bugs me when people try to eat and Clancy shoves her camera in their faces, often during their first bite. First of all, no, your viewers do not want to see people chew, secondly, we don't want to see your friends/family or Zac get embarrassed (because they do), and third none of them enjoys this. Don't even get me started on her going to a nice restaurant in her bikinis.... again, this is 5 minutes in. I don't think I can stomach any more of her vlogs.
She’s insane. She lives in Cincinnati not at the beach. It’s one thing to wear a bathing suit and cover in a beach type place but in Cincinnati come on girl get it together. Let me awkwardly stuff my cover into my shorts instead of wearing a shirt like a normal human. Can’t be bothered to change into my swimwear when it’s pool time. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh, at the end of her video she talked about her political affiliation, cough cough *reading tittle*.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.