Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even get through the videos anymore. I left off when she was trying to justify her headband wasn’t a getting ready one. Girl, it definitely is, LOL. Do people even wear headbands out anymore? Aside from maybe the gym. Maybe she can wear it there — $120 is an insane price to pay, especially by Clancy standards. The makeup artist would be a much better investment. PLEASE no frosted eyeshadow on the wedding day.

Reactions: 1
Another video of her just complaining about spending money. I don’t understand what she does with all this money she doesn’t spend. She saves it for what? Are they planning to buy a house in cash or something? Half the video is her complaining about how expensive weddings are (again) but don’t worry angel Clancy can spare $25 for a Kroger gift card for a woman begging for diapers and she will be sure to film that so others can see how generous she is! It’s nice to do good deeds for others but it’s not nice to film it for points on the internet.

Finally no mention of her new schedule or bashing her former employer. That was at least refreshing.

I’ve found myself just skipping a lot of parts of her videos. The content is just sooo bland.

Reactions: 4
Another vlog of her complaining about spending money. Shocker! She finally gets a dose of reality when a woman comes up to her outside a store and asks Clancy for some extra spending cash. I'm shocked she gave her the money.

Clancy makes a comment saying: "oh people with rich parents who had their weddings paid for are telling me to hire a makeup artist. Well unlike everyone else, I'm paying for my own wedding and I can't afford it! blah blah blah." Wtf? Hiring a makeup artist won't make you broke, Clancy. You have money to travel and pay for a gym membership.

By the way, her wedding dress taste is GOD AWFUL. She says she has a dream wedding dress designer in the local area but wouldn't dare to go in to that bridal shop. She "can't afford" a $2k wedding dress.

I still don't get what she does all day. What a cushy life. Yes, her stories are going full influencer. And can she stop panning the same shot of her apartment complex's shared workspace. Editing a vlog for an hour a day can't be that hard.
Exactly, like when she was complaining how she has to plan this whole wedding herself and she asked her mom and Zac to book the DJ…. I was just thinking um… well you did quit your job and have all the time in the world now to plan your wedding? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Another video of her just complaining about spending money. I don’t understand what she does with all this money she doesn’t spend. She saves it for what? Are they planning to buy a house in cash or something? Half the video is her complaining about how expensive weddings are (again) but don’t worry angel Clancy can spare $25 for a Kroger gift card for a woman begging for diapers and she will be sure to film that so others can see how generous she is! It’s nice to do good deeds for others but it’s not nice to film it for points on the internet.
It didn't make her look good at all. She said diapers cost $20 so that poor woman had $5 to spend. She could have easily gave at least $50! She has $1000s in savings! Cheapskate!

I just can’t with the headband. Clancy is such a cute girl and she ages herself so horribly with that outdated makeup. Looks like she’s going to the prom in 2010. So y’all think for one instance that it’s a coincidence Zach is sick when his entire world is about to be flipped upside down. Anxiety manifests itself physically all the time, even if you don’t feel particularly anxious about something consciously. He doesn’t want to be ripped away from the life he’s built for 30 years to help Clancy find vlog content. He’s looking increasingly uncomfortable and if I’m being honest and I had to bet he’s reconsidering what the rest of his life may look like with her. He’s scared of starting over and she has perks, cute, has money, not a raging spender, can carry on a conversation but that’s about as far as it goes. Where’s the actual depth, not a trendy book or highlighting someone else’s quotes, the actual person who’s not putting on a performance 24/7.

Reactions: 3
I just can’t with the headband. Clancy is such a cute girl and she ages herself so horribly with that outdated makeup. Looks like she’s going to the prom in 2010. So y’all think for one instance that it’s a coincidence Zach is sick when his entire world is about to be flipped upside down. Anxiety manifests itself physically all the time, even if you don’t feel particularly anxious about something consciously. He doesn’t want to be ripped away from the life he’s built for 30 years to help Clancy find vlog content. He’s looking increasingly uncomfortable and if I’m being honest and I had to bet he’s reconsidering what the rest of his life may look like with her. He’s scared of starting over and she has perks, cute, has money, not a raging spender, can carry on a conversation but that’s about as far as it goes. Where’s the actual depth, not a trendy book or highlighting someone else’s quotes, the actual person who’s not putting on a performance 24/7.
Zac totally has anxiety, completely agree! But I don't have much sympathy as he knew she was a 'youtuber' from the start. Although maybe he thought she would always keep her proper job. It is interesting they are already arguing about her job title, I agree with Zac she is a youtuber, content creator sounds pretentious and is too general.

Zac totally has anxiety, completely agree! But I don't have much sympathy as he knew she was a 'youtuber' from the start. Although maybe he thought she would always keep her proper job. It is interesting they are already arguing about her job title, I agree with Zac she is a youtuber, content creator sounds pretentious and is too general.
If I had to guess he probably thought it was cool at first she made some bank on the side of her being on tv, he saw a girl on tv super photogenic, took him awhile to figure out how anal and not quite normal she was, now he’s too invested. He could deal because she was never around. She slept all the time, stayed in on his nights out, hell he could have had another whole life and she’d have never known about it. Pretentious is the PERFECT description of her persona.

Reactions: 5
I feel like this is her first relationship and she doesn't understand when situations change circumstances also play a role. I feel like Zac didn't get this either. They may break up, soon?

I feel like this is her first relationship and she doesn't understand when situations change circumstances also play a role. I feel like Zac didn't get this either. They may break up, soon?
Yes I think this is the beginning of the end for those two. Remember Clancy said being together for three years means we will be together forever, yeah right, so naive. She needs someone who will stand up for themselves, Zac is way too nice for her type A bossiness.

I really think Zac loves Clancy . I still feel like he possibly pressured her to leave her reporter job. She keeps saying he offered to pay the buyout if she left early. Maybe they want to have kids soon after the wedding and plan on her being a full time mom. If that’s the plan, the why suffer through those 2 AM wake-ups?

I really think Zac loves Clancy . I still feel like he possibly pressured her to leave her reporter job. She keeps saying he offered to pay the buyout if she left early. Maybe they want to have kids soon after the wedding and plan on her being a full time mom. If that’s the plan, the why suffer through those 2 AM wake-ups?
That’s a good point. Maybe she’s decided to vlog her pregnancy journey and kids we all know how much money people make exploiting their kids on YouTube. 🤷🏼‍♀️ The new feature where you can see the most watched portions of videos on YouTube 😳 freaks galore.

Possibly unpopular opinion but I just want to say.. I absolutely love Clancy’s Dad 😂
Omg me too 🤣 when he was clowning her not having bridesmaids ☠ I wonder how Zach really feels about not being able to have his best friends beside him. You know he’s always going to a bachelor party or in a wedding so I’m sure it bothers him even if he lets Clancy steam roll him.

• Haha
Oh, my god! I did not know there was a thread for Clancy! I've been watching her for a while and since she quit her job as a TV News Reporter (take a shot) I've found her really whiny! I've not had a chance to read through the thread, but im pretty sure whatever irritates me will annoy everyone else.

I like Zac, but does any one else find it really annoying when she films him half naked? (Take a shot) I also find their relationship feels a bit one sided, he obviously adores her, but .. does she feel the same way?
Anyway, I'm off to eat my toddler sized portion of oatmeal in a mug (take a shot) and stare awkwardly into the camera. (Shots around)

(Hubs and I have started a drinking game for her videos. Can you tell?)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel so bad when she sticks a camera in the face of family members / Zac eating. No one wants to see that! I hate when she films someone biting into a burrito and food flies out. It grosses me out so much. :sick:

dying to know what the wedding dress looks like. I’m pretty scared considering she has a horrendous fashion sense. I’ve never heard of a bride wearing wedges with their dress LOL. At least get a low block heel that is equally as comfy.

Does he though? I feel like he would've told her to stop being so bratty and taking charge of who he can see at HIS OWN WEDDING instead of enabling her own choices and making it a lot about her. I just don't see them lasting long.

Just going to leave this here. She said she was going to discuss wedding planning with the reporter. I didn't know it was a "poor me, I'm the victim, I got attacked" kind of story...
It's almost word for word the article Clancy wrote herself. I'll have to go looking for thr article.

Omgggg Clancy is legit trying to justify her not having bridesmaids as a normal new trend lmao. No hun you are selfish, indignant and rude af. Thank you come again.I’m. It saying she needs bridesmaids I’m saying her reasoning is sub par. I think the fact is zac has 12 men to stand beside him and she has 2 Carly and Jenna.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.