Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone out there following her ?
I’m so confused by her posts , outbursts, change of name and her recent drama ..😲
She’s really fancies herself and thinks the world does too !

Reactions: 10
I am so happy a thread has been started on I Am Chavette
let the fun begin!

Her channel is growing at a glacial pace and she never gets invited to any events! My impressions are that she's incredibly thin-skinned and flips out if anyone comments with anything other than ass-kissing.

New money (thanks to hubby's family money) and no class whatsoever - no matter how much designer crap she buys. Maybe that's why Hermes refused for years to sell her a bag? She resorted to lurking in car while husband tried to buy one.

Speaking of him, she calls Julien by the name Paris - just because he's French. And names her channel Chouquette but can't speak more than 2 words in French. Poseur: there's a good French word for you Claire.

Claims to have a degree but can't write nor speak intelligently.

Since I haven't checked in lately on her posts, please catch me up on what idiocy she's been up to!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So her husbands name is Julien? I thought that his parents maybe were fans of the Iliad🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah his name's not Paris 🙈😂
I don't mind Claire, I usually have her videos on for background noise when I'm doing housework and she's one of the only ones who doesn't piss me off. I just wish she'd stop bleaching her hair. It looks so dry and ratty a lot of the time which drags her whole look down. She's only 33, she'd look a lot more youthful if she laid off the orange tan and toned down her hair imo.

• Wow
Yeah his name's not Paris 🙈😂
I don't mind Claire, I usually have her videos on for background noise when I'm doing housework and she's one of the only ones who doesn't piss me off. I just wish she'd stop bleaching her hair. It looks so dry and ratty a lot of the time which drags her whole look down. She's only 33, she'd look a lot more youthful if she laid off the orange tan and toned down her hair imo.
Wait what??? She is one year older than me! I honestly thought she was older...I've only watched her a few times and I find her husband to be more entertaining than her🤣. She seems a little bit stuck up somehow whilst he just doesn't seem to give a sh*t.

Reactions: 2
I watch her as she doesn't completely irritate me like Lydia does and I do like the fact that she seems to put a lot of effort into her videos, especially the styling ones, which is impressive given she doesn't have a large following, and she does have a lot of knowledge about materials, fabrics, styles etc. I like the fact she's fallen out with Lydia, which gives me a glimmer of hope that she can see through her fake facade like us. However, my GOD is she overly defensive and bloody rude in some of her replies to people! It's not just clapping back at rude comments, she seems to see the negative in everything and really goes in for the jugular, it's quite crazy! And she can be so condescending to Paris ( I didn't know his name wasn't Paris until right now?!). She really needs to get a thicker skin and learn how to respond or ignore, in a professional way, before she becomes a complete lunatic!

Reactions: 12
I remember she told everyone her Hermes bag got stolen, does someone know what bag was it? Thanks xx

View attachment 42330

She's like a pitbull on a council estate...

See I'd love this to be about Lydia and see a huge social media spat between them while we all just get the popcorn. And the irony of the post.....moans about social media and tells people to just come out with it rather than posting vague posts online, while posting a vague post on social media......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve dipped in and out
I remember she told everyone her Hermes bag got stolen, does someone know what bag was it? Thanks xx
ah was that the recent drama , did it happen in France .? I only dip in and out of her account since they renewed their vows at The Ritz and she wore tat hideous lace outfit and his trousers were too long .
I find him a bit of a twit but he makes me laugh when he ignores her .and they seem so unorganised .
Why does she need all those bags , shoes etc when she only seems to have them on long enough to photo them .
I do feel she’s a bit insecure hence her recent poll re other influencers , she plays the ‘Im just normal ‘ card to get her followers to feel sorry for her .
She has posted a few pics lately were she looks nice but before that some of it was a bit too much .
I can’t stand the bragging and when she loses her tit and tries to argue facts she has no knowledge of 😂😂

I didn’t know this chick existed till recently but I am HERE to learn. Teach me ladies!

She seems annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In summary Claire used Lydia's popularity to gain subbies. Claire was going to more events than Lydia. Claire even attended the MG wedding. Something happened and their friendship ended suddenly and Claire has never been to the bungalow. Lydia was copying some of Claire's ideas around the home when she moved into the bungalow. Claire's channel stopped growing when the friendship ended because it was all due to the faux friendhsip. Claire is vicious on twitter...always like a bear with a sore tooth. She made it publicly known through comments that the friendship was over. When Lydia lost her cat suddenly Claire started retweeting about Lydia's missing Lynx and even her petition. Seems like Claire is having big slices of humble pie and trying to worm her way back into the MG's graces. ...none of this is factual just surmised

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In summary Claire used Lydia's popularity to gain subbies. Claire was going to more events than Lydia. Claire even attended the MG wedding. Something happened and their friendship ended suddenly and Claire has never been to the bungalow. Lydia was copying some of Claire's ideas around the home when she moved into the bungalow. Claire's channel stopped growing when the friendship ended because it was all due to the faux friendhsip. Claire is vicious on twitter...always like a bear with a sore tooth. She made it publicly known through comments that the friendship was over. When Lydia lost her cat suddenly Claire started retweeting about Lydia's missing Lynx and even her petition. Seems like Claire is having big slices of humble pie and trying to worm her way back into the MG's graces. ...none of this is factual just surmised

And just to add to this, Lydia has always appeared jealous of Claires money and ability to buy very expensive designer goods instead of relying on them being gifted or bought with vouchers (I know Claire gets her fair share of gifted stuff though) and used to be in awe of the amounts she spent - anyone remember that famous vlog with them both in, I think I was around Christmas, when Claire showed an Hermes cuff and Lydia asked how much it cost, Claire looked at her like 'WTF, why would you ask that?' then quickly Lydia caught herself and changed subject!!
Claire no doubt resents the fact Lydia has so many subs and puts so little into her content and Lydia resents the fact Claire doesn't have to rely on freebies for her lifestyle and probably slagged each other off and word got back. Would love to know for sure.

Not sure, but I know she posted a video back when she bought one from Vestiaire Collective when Hermes wouldn't sell her one. Then, she or Julien ended up getting one the same week in boutique. I want to say Birkin 30 but not sure. As for the robbery, she hadn't given away much except that they have security and CCTV evidence. Whether it happened in Paris or at home, not sure - can anyone elaborate? Her car was also broken into in her drive earlier this year and she claimed a lot was stolen. Who leaves valuables outside in a car....duhhh. Then she ended up finding one of the 'stolen' bags in her house. There is speculation out there that maids were involved but I can't confirm this or whether it was in a hotel.

In addition to her begging and attacking commenters, I have a serious issue with the fact that she rambles endlessly. If this is your job, plan your content and your comments, and get to the point. I've been in meetings with people like her and everyone tunes out.

Reactions: 6
And just to add to this, Lydia has always appeared jealous of Claires money and ability to buy very expensive designer goods instead of relying on them being gifted or bought with vouchers (I know Claire gets her fair share of gifted stuff though) and used to be in awe of the amounts she spent - anyone remember that famous vlog with them both in, I think I was around Christmas, when Claire showed an Hermes cuff and Lydia asked how much it cost, Claire looked at her like 'WTF, why would you ask that?' then quickly Lydia caught herself and changed subject!!
Claire no doubt resents the fact Lydia has so many subs and puts so little into her content and Lydia resents the fact Claire doesn't have to rely on freebies for her lifestyle and probably slagged each other off and word got back. Would love to know for sure.

Blimey ... handbags at dawn stuff 😂😂😂😂seems to me that they all have a ‘best Friend’ ( another influencer’ then when they’ve got enough coverage out of them they move on and pretend they don’t exist .. when I 1st followed CC she was friendly with Emma Hill .
Recently she was with LornaLuxe

I bet it’s a real bitchy life as they’re all so fake .

CC does seem to have ‘real friends ‘ though and her Mum makes me laugh .

Not sure, but I know she posted a video back when she bought one from Vestiaire Collective when Hermes wouldn't sell her one. Then, she or Julien ended up getting one the same week in boutique. I want to say Birkin 30 but not sure. As for the robbery, she hadn't given away much except that they have security and CCTV evidence. Whether it happened in Paris or at home, not sure - can anyone elaborate? Her car was also broken into in her drive earlier this year and she claimed a lot was stolen. Who leaves valuables outside in a car....duhhh. Then she ended up finding one of the 'stolen' bags in her house. There is speculation out there that maids were involved but I can't confirm this or whether it was in a hotel.

In addition to her begging and attacking commenters, I have a serious issue with the fact that she rambles endlessly. If this is your job, plan your content and your comments, and get to the point. I've been in meetings with people like her and everyone tunes out.
MAIDS !!!!
She’s always going on about cleaning ..

I can’t bare the house shite !! It doesn’t look homely .. so sterile ! Each to their own !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.