Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think she’s lying but surprised she wouldn’t look into trade marking the brand name. It’s possible that Rue Sloane may be run as her as sole trader hence no limited liability company set up or they are running it through Chelsea Styling Ltd of which her husband is a director. Of course she could b win the process of incorporating a company.
If she’s importing anything, she needs some sort of government approval to do so legally. I’m not sure how it works in the U.K., but in the U.S. whatever it is she’s importing would not be allowed to come to her as an individual, it would have to be going to a company/LLC address, which would have to be registered with a tax ID.

Unless, despite what she says, she’s going through some sort of a 3rd party or agent who’s doing all of that for her. If she’s drop shipping, then that’s a different story.

All-in-all I’m VERY dubious. Capitalism sucks, big brands suck, buying small if you can is great, but I would much rather buy something from an established small designer who isn’t necessarily bankrolled by her in-laws and not a Youtuber, but that’s just me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why do her posts and stories always have such an edge to them? For example today's stories about the Givenchy bronzer- 'I'm not lying to you, it's the best bronzer.' Why is there a need to say that? No one said you were lying! It's like she has arguments in her own head with an imaginary person right before posting. There's so many examples of where she's done this.
it’s the same with HRH collection/Alex she’s constantly arguing with her own brain in her vlog!

Reactions: 3
41D16EA5-060A-4CC3-A379-C1A99CB3BB7B.png

She forgot to add “the year everyone clued up and realised that influencers are pointless” 🤣

So just thought I’d add a photo of the sister she doesn’t mention 🤣
DB992513-2A05-42B6-8B39-40BBC002A4FC.jpeg

This is all of them at their mums theirs wedding and believe me they hated each other!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Side note HRH collection appears genuinely mentally ill on all her videos atm
Yes I tried to start a thread on her ages ago but jonone seemed interested ! GG page is active but hard to load and navigate so needed a space on here ..

Side note HRH collection appears genuinely mentally ill on all her videos atm

Does anyone else find it so frustrating how she believes that anything she does is a sign/fate/act of god lol. She could literally trip over the stairs and then in a video ramble on for 25 minutes how ‘it’s actually so funny but I was literally saying this the other day’. It’s just crazy, she seems unhinged lol!
Also, her videos are sooo tough to watch. She just bangs on and on, doesn’t get to the point. Constantly plays with her hair or comments on her appearance, nothing has any structure. Why she doesn’t plan them out or make a script I don’t know. I have to fast forward all of them just to get to the point (often there isn’t one!)

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else find it so frustrating how she believes that anything she does is a sign/fate/act of god lol. She could literally trip over the stairs and then in a video ramble on for 25 minutes how ‘it’s actually so funny but I was literally saying this the other day’. It’s just crazy, she seems unhinged lol!
Also, her videos are sooo tough to watch. She just bangs on and on, doesn’t get to the point. Constantly plays with her hair or comments on her appearance, nothing has any structure. Why she doesn’t plan them out or make a script I don’t know. I have to fast forward all of them just to get to the point (often there isn’t one!)
Yes ! It’s like , stuff like that happens all the time to me, like dejavu or if you felt something was going to happen then it does, or something Spooky happens . I tell some of friends who I know like that kind of stuff about it and my husband usually to say I told you something was going to happen then that’s it ! She’s making a video about radiators !? I also Find it hard to believe she didn’t know what was on her bloody radiator considering how obsessive she is generally, and no it’s not a sign because every other person calls a baby a little cherub 😂😂😂
imagine dedicating a bloody Christmas tree to Teddy bears because it’s one of your babies nick names 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
honestly believe she is the epitome of the word chav no matter how much she tries not to be 🤣
Just been on Lydia’s thread and have to say Lidl wins hands down the most chaviest Chav award ...go take a look at Lidl’s fashion photos! Yes Claire clad head to toe in designer labels with huge logo’s is of course chavvy she still looks better than Lidl in her fashion outfits!

• Haha
Better than Lorna Luxe too
see I don’t mind her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just been on Lydia’s thread and have to say Lidl wins hands down the most chaviest Chav award ...go take a look at Lidl’s fashion photos! Yes Claire clad head to toe in designer labels with huge logo’s is of course chavvy she still looks better than Lidl in her fashion outfits!
Well she just grates on my last nerve!! I can’t even hate view hers anymore 🤣

The relative that died sends her signs all the time don’t you know 🤣 she deffo lives in crazy land!!
when she harped on about those dam white feathers as her sign from the dead aunt 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear, I have been following her a while, and kinda understands what kind of person she is, I find it entertaining to see how rude and full of herself she is that's why I follow. Style-wise wasn't great at all either, none of the items she buys would 'influence' me.

Anyway, the other day I saw her stories saying something like 'People who click bait should get a bag of oranges for X'mas, not the Hermes kind of oranges' something like that, and the next slide, was a screenshot of 4 pairs of Manolo on Luisaviaroma, and on top she put in the text '50% off Manolo's for 30 mins only, swipe up'. Well if you guys have been on Luisaviaroma before, you will know they run random flash discounts, but it's not applicable in many of the popular styles (which the put a star next to the item, indicating the code won't be valid). I swiped up her story, and she linked a pair of shoes that is not in the screenshot. The discount code is not applicable to the 4 pairs of Manolo in her screenshot. So I messaged her, (not sure why instagram is not showing my initial message but basically I said I'd call her swipe up a click bait because the code is not applicable to what is shown on the screenshot. I suggested her to either show a screenshot of things which are actually applicable, or if you really ant to share the Manolo styles, share a site with a better discount (e.g. Farfetch sells them much cheaper)) and attached our conversation afterwards.

I cannot believe how rude she is, and she calls me rude.... :ROFLMAO:
Wow! That was a really crappy response from Claire. She should have taken the high road, apologized, explained click bait was not her intention and kept it moving. She just sullied her personal brand with that exchange. What a moron.

View attachment 364397

She forgot to add “the year everyone clued up and realised that influencers are pointless” 🤣

So just thought I’d add a photo of the sister she doesn’t mention 🤣View attachment 364403

This is all of them at their mums theirs wedding and believe me they hated each other!
The year 2020 taught us to appreciate what we have says the witch who bought how many new things despite having no place to wear them because they couldn’t go outside?!

• Haha
It’s so embarrassing that everything has literally happened to her. Also, she ‘obviously’ didn’t hire this person but then says be kind. Which is it, not give someone a job out of spite or be kind to them?
She’s such a tryhard. She’s trying to say something that I feel most people parents’ taught them when they were children: do unto others as they would do unto you aka be kind to others aka be polite. Smdh. Who cares that a shopper was a c*nt one time and then needed to apply for a job a few years later. I can’t imagine that Claire was sugar and sweet WITH EVERY SHOPPER SHE INTERACTED WITH. She’s trying to take the moral high ground in a time where so many influenzas are being judged but she comes off like a complete nitwit. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s such a tryhard. She’s trying to say something that I feel most people parents’ taught them when they were children: do unto others as they would do unto you aka be kind to others aka be polite. Smdh. Who cares that a shopper was a c*nt one time and then needed to apply for a job a few years later. I can’t imagine that Claire was sugar and sweet WITH EVERY SHOPPER SHE INTERACTED WITH. She’s trying to take the moral high ground in a time where so many influenzas are being judged but she comes off like a complete nitwit. 🤦🏾‍♀️
She’s just so uncouth. She has no grace. She’s basically a mean girl who was made to feel like tit (which has happened to every single one of us, probably on multiple occasions), and now that she has some semblance of power is exacting her petty revenge.

It’s really embarrassing how these 30+ year old women are all “be kind”, but will throw each other under the bus any chance they get. She also gets on her high horse about not playing those sorts of industry games and not stooping to the level of other influencers, but she obviously does with these little revenge fantasies of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well that latest pile of tit she just released 🙄

special connection with his nan nan 🤦🏻‍♀️
look at what I brought
Look at what I have
Look at what I know
🤦🏻‍♀️🤯🤣

the predicted trends erm sorry but it was totally evident that big bags are going to be popular BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN FOR 3 months 🤦🏻‍♀️
and the white? der it’s spring!!
orange bags? 🤢

she really grated on me today can you tell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.