Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no clue why she fell out with Alex, maybe it’s another Lydia situation 🤷🏻‍♀️ But can’t say I am surprised! She is the same with family dragging her nan in for content..... getting married for nan l, take nan out for tea at the ritz, drag nan who is apparently ill around London 🙄

Oh wait now there’s a kid no nan! Not even nan in the video of telling everyone she is pregnant or meeting baby 🙄

Cousin gets dragged in as and when it suits!

But the biggest thing is where is stevie??

She is drab with no class and no taste just spending money 🤣

Reactions: 3
I finally had to unfollow - the amount she posts about “oni boy” takes me over the edge 🤢😂 he may be cute in person but definitely not photogenic 🙈 there’s really nothing to her anymore it’s only Hermès and “oni boy”

Reactions: 10
I finally had to unfollow - the amount she posts about “oni boy” takes me over the edge 🤢😂 he may be cute in person but definitely not photogenic 🙈 there’s really nothing to her anymore it’s only Hermès and “oni boy”
same, she started waffling on about cherubs in the radiators looking like “oni boy” and she sounded insane, literally like a madwoman who didn’t know what was going on. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree, she’s become so boring that I can’t even hate watch anymore.

‘Oni Boy’ is a generic baby, he’s not stunning, he’s not ugly, he just looks like any other baby, despite Claire’s protests that he’s the most gorgeous and perfect baby to ever grace the earth 🙄

Reactions: 7
Just watched her story about cherubs on her radiator and how they looked like "Oni". and it was predestined. She honestly sounded unhinged or high. The way she carries on about an average baby is strange. I really wonder what is going on with her of late, I hope she is ok because her behaviour is abnormal tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
same, she started waffling on about cherubs in the radiators looking like “oni boy” and she sounded insane, literally like a madwoman who didn’t know what was going on. 🤣
I just watched that 🤣 was literally thinking she can’t be for real here 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s she has lost the plot!

Oni the enormous baby has been sent by the angels STFU 🤯

• Haha
I wonder how she’ll cope when he’s crawling around and you’re running to stop them trying to chew a cable or eat random carpet fluff for the 100th time that day. Or they are covered in food from weaning. Or teething and all dribbly and sad. Not that I love my baby any less during these times but they are not the photogenic moments and you don’t find yourself gushing when they’ve just smeared banana everywhere 😂

I also dread to think how many clothes that little boy has. She has a real shopping addiction, that’s obvious, but at least adult clothes you can always get round to wearing. He must have mountains of clothes that he grew out of before he even wore them. It makes me quite sick actually, the way she over consumes clothes. Her house must be full of stuff

• Haha
Rue Sloane is a terrible name for a clothing line. It sounds like a budget line sold in sad malls across America. Or boring mail-order clothing for old-fashioned housewives. I think it goes to show that she's done zero market research, zero legitimate branding work, and that she just thinks she has great style (not) that will carry this brand.

This should be fun to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rue Sloane is a terrible name for a clothing line. It sounds like a budget line sold in sad malls across America. Or boring mail-order clothing for old-fashioned housewives. I think it goes to show that she's done zero market research, zero legitimate branding work, and that she just thinks she has great style (not) that will carry this brand.

This should be fun to watch
It sounds like Beverly Goldberg would be their best customer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she seen a cherub? That baby does not look like a cherub! She’s off her rocker!

Her baby is cute. He looks like a happy and content healthy Bubba. Buts a mum of two gorgeous boys myself she needs to concentrate o the task on hand .. channel content. Rue Sloane has no trade Mark register led it pending nor lie the name registered at companies house. That is interesting itself .. to me anyway.

Reactions: 5
He is cute but he doesn’t look like a cherub; stereotypically they have blonde curly hair

Reactions: 2
I sped through her brand launch video because her inability to string a coherent sentence together just grates on me. She claims she’s all luxe and bullshit, but she’s in this for the quick buck from her devoted (and delusional) followers. I work in the industry so just off of what I know and what she’s said: I doubt her stuff will be made in Europe because of Brexit and I’d be surprised if it’s UK-made unless she struck up a sweet deal because everyone’s been affected by Covid. Makes me think she’s sourcing out of Asia/China since those factories were only closed until late March/April. She’s obviously NOT a designer because every designer worth their salt knows that techpacks and design specs HAVE TO include measurements of every specific detail. The fact she was so surprised that the first sample came back ugly is a dead giveaway. She claims synthetic fibers indicate poor quality, but that’s a myth. There are some pretty great quality man made fibers out there that closely mimic high quality natural fibers (ie cupro vs silk) or lend to the durability of the garment, extending it’s life. She claims she’s got the best manufacturers because she saw labels from other brands. Hate to break it to you, but the majority of factories cater to different brands, both high street and luxury because the big orders offset the smaller, bespoke orders (presumably like Claire’s). She’s delusional to think you can’t search out factories brands are using. Transparency is a HUGE deal in fashion right now so a lot of brands are either already sharing their finished goods factory lists or will be required to pending legislation in the EU. Finished goods factories are pretty easy to find; especially if you’re a designer, you know where to go to get the best prices and workmanship. No talk of inclusivity or sustainability, which as a new brand in 2021 is just missing the mark completely. She also gave no indication of price point. Not a great start since pandemic job loss probably affected a lot of her followers and they might need to save up for whatever crap she’s flogging.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Rue Sloane, sounds like a really bad soap opera from the 80's. She is so clueless, the pathetic thing is she thinks it sounds chic and posh :rolleyes:
She is the proverbial "you can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter"

Reactions: 4
I watched that radiator story without sound and I legit thought water had bubbled through the metalwork or something and went all deformed.

Then I realised it was *supposed* to look like that :eek:

• Haha
I sped through her brand launch video because her inability to string a coherent sentence together just grates on me. She claims she’s all luxe and bullshit, but she’s in this for the quick buck from her devoted (and delusional) followers. I work in the industry so just off of what I know and what she’s said: I doubt her stuff will be made in Europe because of Brexit and I’d be surprised if it’s UK-made unless she struck up a sweet deal because everyone’s been affected by Covid. Makes me think she’s sourcing out of Asia/China since those factories were only closed until late March/April. She’s obviously NOT a designer because every designer worth their salt knows that techpacks and design specs HAVE TO include measurements of every specific detail. The fact she was so surprised that the first sample came back ugly is a dead giveaway. She claims synthetic fibers indicate poor quality, but that’s a myth. There are some pretty great quality man made fibers out there that closely mimic high quality natural fibers (ie cupro vs silk) or lend to the durability of the garment, extending it’s life. She claims she’s got the best manufacturers because she saw labels from other brands. Hate to break it to you, but the majority of factories cater to different brands, both high street and luxury because the big orders offset the smaller, bespoke orders (presumably like Claire’s). She’s delusional to think you can’t search out factories brands are using. Transparency is a HUGE deal in fashion right now so a lot of brands are either already sharing their finished goods factory lists or will be required to pending legislation in the EU. Finished goods factories are pretty easy to find; especially if you’re a designer, you know where to go to get the best prices and workmanship. No talk of inclusivity or sustainability, which as a new brand in 2021 is just missing the mark completely. She also gave no indication of price point. Not a great start since pandemic job loss probably affected a lot of her followers and they might need to save up for whatever crap she’s flogging.
I would be so interested to see what you could find out about her new business 🙌🏻

Her baby is cute. He looks like a happy and content healthy Bubba. Buts a mum of two gorgeous boys myself she needs to concentrate o the task on hand .. channel content. Rue Sloane has no trade Mark register led it pending nor lie the name registered at companies house. That is interesting itself .. to me anyway.
Wow so could she be lying!?

Reactions: 2
Why do her posts and stories always have such an edge to them? For example today's stories about the Givenchy bronzer- 'I'm not lying to you, it's the best bronzer.' Why is there a need to say that? No one said you were lying! It's like she has arguments in her own head with an imaginary person right before posting. There's so many examples of where she's done this.

Oh and the constant posting of how 'Oni boy' is in size XXXXXXXL at 5 months. It's obviously supposed to be a brag but why is having a big baby something to be so proud of? Does that mean those with smaller babies should be ashamed?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would be so interested to see what you could find out about her new business 🙌🏻

Wow so could she be lying!?
Don’t think she’s lying but surprised she wouldn’t look into trade marking the brand name. It’s possible that Rue Sloane may be run as her as sole trader hence no limited liability company set up or they are running it through Chelsea Styling Ltd of which her husband is a director. Of course she could b win the process of incorporating a company.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.