Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone knows she has one because she shows it at every opportunity. Claire is so click bait ‘our new dream car’ and she’s only test driving it the moron.
Yes, her G wagon (I think) is still quite new

Someone else had a Bentley...Oh! In the Frow. She was working with them a while ago. I noticed she comments on CC's posts. Is Bentley struggling?? I associate with athletes and old people. who knows?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone else had a Bentley...Oh! In the Frow. She was working with them a while ago. I noticed she comments on CC's posts. Is Bentley struggling?? I associate with athletes and old people. who knows?
Exactly like what 20 year old following claire/ITF can afford a Bentley? It must be less than 1% of their following IF THAT. So ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Exactly like what 20 year old following claire/ITF can afford a Bentley? It must be less than 1% of their following IF THAT. So ridiculous
I don’t think they personally care about who can/can’t afford it but from the companies who are paying them point of view it baffles me. But that’s why millionaires drive Rolls Royces not chavvy Bentleys. SorryNotSorry 💋

Reactions: 4
Didn’t Claire have a Bentley before that got stolen? I think it was a few years ago now.

Reactions: 2
Why is she so desperate for followers on her home account that she makes it private that you have to follow her to see it. Earlier today I strangely looked at the page and it wasn’t private. I don’t want to follow everyone and their mothers home accounts 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she reveal what the rue Sloane item was in the video?
I hope someone watched. I haven’t been able to kill enough brain cells in advance to watching Claire, Lidl, or ITF on viewpure for the last 5 weeks because work has been a nightmare. I only get my updates from the forums so I’m hoping someone will watch and report back on the nonsense. 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

Reactions: 6
I like Claire in general - but her latest story of her little boy in a front facing car seat has my anxiety levels sky high.

Reactions: 4
She is so rich but looks incredibly old. What is she going to look like in 20 years. Just shows you money isn’t everything

Reactions: 12
She is so rich but looks incredibly old. What is she going to look like in 20 years. Just shows you money isn’t everything
I’m not usually one to comment on someone’s look but I had noticed that around her eyes she was looking particularly old recently, she just looks knackered. Which is strange because what do they do?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned before that the eczema she gets could be making the skin around her eye dry/sore so that would age her. There’s not much she can do about that but I do think she generally just has a face that looks older than she is anyway.

Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned before that the eczema she gets could be making the skin around her eye dry/sore so that would age her. There’s not much she can do about that but I do think she generally just has a face that looks older than she is anyway.
Ah ok that would make sense as it does look very dry and crepey.

Reactions: 5
The beeeespoke kitchen reveal guys!! You can buy multiple Hermes in a year and spend tens of thousands on fashion per month but you don’t want to actually spend money on professional painters / can’t get organised re painters for your dream kitchen that you’ve been planning for years ?? What kind of nonsense is that? I will hire professionals to paint my small flat - I know my strengths and painting / diy is not one of them.

Reactions: 18
It’s funny hoj
I know this is a tattle page and the comments are not so nice. I may be from the US but I only watch British YouTubers. Claire honestly isn’t one that deserves this page and all this hate. She is very real and you have to give her credit she always references to her modest past and that worked very hard to get where she is. I believe her and respect her. Her and I have chatted through social media many times. She actually answers her followers. She is not one these twits that loves to look at themselves in the mirror every minute and all they do is social media. I remember about a year ago right before Covid Lydia was telling everyone that she bought an Aston Martin driving at around like the car was hers I congratulated her I have commented on her videos and Instagram posts so many times I cannot even tell you they have all gone on answered. Not even as much as I like!

then to find out that the Aston Martin is not even hers that the company just let them borrow it for publicity! Claire is driving around a Bentley right now it is absolutely gorgeous in a colour that I have never seen before I am Ashley in the market for one and asked her if she knew the colour I was actually at the dealership showing her pictures she actually answered me and work very hard to find out what colour it was! Because I am in America and she is in the UK she will not get any credit for finding that colour for me or for me buying the vehicle but she still went out of her way to do it! I really like Claire I think she’s real I think she’s quirky and funny and I think a lot of other YouTubers should take her Q and be a lot like her I also really like Sophie I think she is just as Real.

Just be easy with Claire guys don’t make fun of her face or her eczema. She really has addressed it many many times my mother suffered from it I know all about it it is a very very difficult thing to keep under control it doesn’t matter how much money you have and my parents had some is it make a difference my mother still suffered!!!

I can’t believe that this is all that I do is defend this woman period. I don’t think it has anything to do with money Right now even in America it is extremely difficult define contractors to do anything for you I’ve peeled my house my rooms many times and I can well afford to hire a painter I really don’t think it’s that big of a deal!!
It’s funny you say she replies to you as I know a lot of people on lux forums who say she has never replied to any of their messages. Styledbyshishi on the other hand does regularly respond to her fans both on IG and on TikTok. Lydia is a sham and it’s clear for anybody to see that.

Fair point about the eczema comment. It can’t be easy to deal with and must create some insecurities. I stand by the fact that she does say the same thing about every piece of clothing she buys, she churns things out like they’re factory made and everything is an ad. I dislike that she isn’t open about her PR stuff too. However, I also think she has great taste in Hermes! It’s a balanced point of view 😊

Reactions: 8
How exactly has she “worked hard to get where she is”?
What a bizarre world we live in where buying handbags and pushing affiliate-links down people’s throats are considered hard work lol.

She married rich and gained her YouTube “fame” by spending her husband’s family money.
Let’s be real, if she didn’t have all her Hermès and Chanel bags she wouldn’t have a lot of views on YouTube.

She couldn’t even get her first Hermès from the store for years because they didn’t want to sell to her, it was her husband who managed to get it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
How exactly has she “worked hard to get where she is”?
What a bizarre world we live in where buying handbags and pushing affiliate-links down people’s throats are considered hard work lol.

She married rich and gained her YouTube “fame” by spending her husband’s family money.
Let’s be real, if she didn’t have all her Hermès and Chanel bags she wouldn’t have a lot of views on YouTube.

She couldn’t even get her first Hermès from the store for years because they didn’t want to sell to her, it was her husband who managed to get it.
I agree with all of your points. If Claire had rose the corporate ladder in fashion retail (dept manager, buyer, VIP personal shopper) I believe she would have gained more respect. From what I can piece together from her word salads, she:
1.was an SA for the bulk of her career,
2. started hustling as a personal shopper on the side,
3. likely went to a lot of fashion network events to build her network (and future book of business)
4. married a man with family money that allowed her to stop working full time in the retail space.

She spends too much time trying to convince her audience that “she purchases everything with her own money” which imho means she’s lying/fabricating reality/etc.
I make a good living, can afford nice things and experiences, but it came at a cost. I spent ages 22-34 working my butt off so that I could hit a certain base salary range in my mid-30s and have more financial power/freedom now. Nothing about Claire’s financesadd up, but at the end of the day, it’s really none of my business.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.