Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered where I’d seen her bandana print before… it’s very alanui inspired.
You are right! It also looked familiar to me but I couldn’t place it. I think she had/has a few Alanui sweaters from last LVR or Farfetch partnerships. SMH.

New title thread option:

Claire Chanelle Chouquette #3 Discounted overpriced coats to fund more purchases of Birkins, her G.O.A.T.

Idk, I’m not feeling very inspired today.
If we can get a title that reminds readers that she discounted her coats as part of the hard launch and that she’s obsessed with Birkins, that would be great.

Reactions: 5
I wondered where I’d seen her bandana print before… it’s very alanui inspired.
Yep. Everything she will do with this "brand" will be a rip of someone else's creative. Eye. Roll.

You are right! It also looked familiar to me but I couldn’t place it. I think she had/has a few Alanui sweaters from last LVR or Farfetch partnerships. SMH.

New title thread option:

Claire Chanelle Chouquette #3 Discounted overpriced coats to fund more purchases of Birkins, her G.O.A.T.

Idk, I’m not feeling very inspired today.
If we can get a title that reminds readers that she discounted her coats as part of the hard launch and that she’s obsessed with Birkins, that would be great.
What about:

Claire Chanelle Chouquette #3 Obsessed with old money, will discount her brand because pretending to be a designer is just so funny.

Claire Chanelle Chouquette #3 Obsess with Birkins (Give me more!), will discount her brand because failing as a trend forecaster will keep her poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep. Everything she will do with this "brand" will be a rip of someone else's creative. Eye. Roll.

What about:

Claire Chanelle Chouquette #3 Obsessed with old money, will discount her brand because pretending to be a designer is just so funny.

Claire Chanelle Chouquette #3 Obsess with Birkins (Give me more!), will discount her brand because failing as a trend forecaster will keep her poor.
Old money wannabe Discounts her brand so can hoard second hand Hermes bought with dribbling husbands money

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.