Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever called it last week well done, moaning about the podcast ha didn't take her long. She is painful.

Reactions: 8
Apparently she has not been covid compliance either..
Few people said on the call out pages that Farraghs been playing out with kids in the neighbourhood. Wonder does anyone have any evidence?! That would be so satisfying. She only came on yesterday talking about how she was invited out and Claire had to say no etc. I’d love to see her caught out 😂

Reactions: 3
Few people said on the call out pages that Farraghs been playing out with kids in the neighbourhood. Wonder does anyone have any evidence?! That would be so satisfying. She only came on yesterday talking about how she was invited out and Claire had to say no etc. I’d love to see her caught out 😂
Now as much as I hate to defend claire as her Covid policing has genuinely grated me & she is a complete hypocrite, only picking on those she has a problem with. But she was very careful to say Farragh was not allowed in others house not that she wasn't outside playing.

Reactions: 2
What is she saying about her? Poor kids. I feel like she hates elliot.
Definitely not. Say what you like about Claire, but the love for her children is not in question. She might make decisions we don't agree with it, but she clearly adores them.

Ooh an actual person complaining about waiting times.. I'd be very interested to see if she has the balls to respond and leave the comment there. Or just delete.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Definitely not. Say what you like about Claire, but the love for her children is not in question. She might make decisions we don't agree with it, but she clearly adores them.

Ooh an actual person complaining about waiting times.. I'd be very interested to see if she has the balls to respond and leave the comment there. Or just delete.
Jesus that’s mortifying for her.. Tenner bets she deletes it instead of handling it maturely.

On another note we probs need a new thread gals, has there been any name suggestions?!

Edited to add: @storminagcup got the most likes with her: “Patreon! You're having a laugh. You want people to pay to listen to you and Ian getting pissed in your gaff!”

I’ll have a crack at making a new thread!

New thread link (hopefully I’ve done that right!) : https://tattle.life/threads/claire-...ng-to-listen-to-u-ian-pissed-in-ur-gaf.10853/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.