Cigarettes and Calpol

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey huns, is there a thread about Cigarettes and Calpol? I need the goss on why her & Matt/Fox said what split up!

I'm glad someone has started this...!
His profile is now set to private, but I think they went on different paths... Him sober and with someone similar...she...not so sober?!

Assume his profile is now private due to C&C's podcast and OFs. Presume the OFs is a revenue stream to counteract all the weekend boozing that she seems to use as a coping mechanism - it boosts the benefits anyway - and apparently the kids other parents, and her daughter are cool with it.

I'm glad someone has started this...!
His profile is now set to private, but I think they went on different paths... Him sober and with someone similar...she...not so sober?!

Assume his profile is now private due to C&C's podcast and OFs. Presume the OFs is a revenue stream to counteract all the weekend boozing that she seems to use as a coping mechanism - it boosts the benefits anyway - and apparently the kids other parents, and her daughter are cool with it.
I was quite shocked about how open she was with OF. Easy way to make money I suppose.

Do you know what I’m shocked about? This is about the only thing I can find about her on here yet she makes out like she’s being talked about on here non stop

Reactions: 2
Her podcast is absolute trash, all she does is laugh. Constantly laughing at private jokes with the person you’re meant to be chatting with is so annoying.

I did read today that Matt is now engaged and I know she desperately wanted to be married which must be pretty painful to swallow.

Her podcast is absolute trash, all she does is laugh. Constantly laughing at private jokes with the person you’re meant to be chatting with is so annoying.

I did read today that Matt is now engaged and I know she desperately wanted to be married which must be pretty painful to swallow.
Oh is he? That's great - he seems lovely.

Nope. He’s just kicking off on his Instagram, someone posted pics and his followers sleuthed her out. came to see what was going on here but looks like he’s had it all shut down.

Reactions: 1
Forgot about C&C, used to follow her years ago but she became far too desperate for attention, reminded me a lot of Jameela Jamil lol. Can’t believe her and Matt split, and did I read right that she does Only Fans now?! Just had a nose on her Insta and I don’t see any mention of it.

Forgot about C&C, used to follow her years ago but she became far too desperate for attention, reminded me a lot of Jameela Jamil lol. Can’t believe her and Matt split, and did I read right that she does Only Fans now?! Just had a nose on her Insta and I don’t see any mention of it.
She does, because she is skint and getting a 'real' job is beneath her.

She announced it on Insta. And I think she has discussed it on her utterly tit podcast!

Reactions: 1