Ciara O Doherty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish influencer. When did she become American? She is insufferable lately the way she speaks with her twang. Such a dose

Reactions: 3
She not as bad as most of the insta huns, but she still try’s a bit to hard and her posing at Lauren’s Arthurs wedding - OMG

She even makes Disneyland look boring, Lauren and her are the most boring pair, taking selfies all day, jus go and enjoy the holiday ye boring twats

Remember she set up that hairband company and marked up aliexpress products and tried to sell them at 10-20 times the price AND had a big PR launch? And shortly afterwards never to be spoken about again! Taylor & Rose 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember she set up that hairband company and marked up aliexpress products and tried to sell them at 10-20 times the price AND had a big PR launch? And shortly afterwards never to be spoken about again! Taylor & Rose 😂🤣🤣
Yes and she said she "designed " them. I don't know how she came back from that tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Came here to comment on her latest collab with Pamela Scott…?! The aul wan shop?! Doesn’t exactly ‘align’ with her brand

Reactions: 3
I used to like Ciara, but she now seems to think she’s the authority on being cool and stylish. Her “looking like old money” videos send me….. nobody who falls into the “old money” category gets a pvc front door with a cladagh ring knocker😂😂 it’s the height of tackiness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's taking on a "no buy clothing month" challenge... She's been building a capsule wardrobe for about 2 years now, if she can't go a month without needing to buy something new then she's clearly terrible at outfit planning 💀

Reactions: 2