Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And not mentioning gluten free in front of the wee one.

I'm sure that wee girl has seen more than one her age should.

Reactions: 1
Clara Rose vomiting last night. Ciara sends her to school this morning 🤦‍♀️ am I the only person who listens to the 48 hour rule so we don't make other kids sick 🤷

Reactions: 4
Clicked on this thread instead of one above it by mistake, so thought I’d read anyway. Just looked her up on Instagram out of sheer curiosity… TWENTY-SIX stories (“reels”?) in the last 21 hours. Jesus wept. How does anyone have the time / effort?

Reactions: 3
Clara Rose vomiting last night. Ciara sends her to school this morning 🤦‍♀️ am I the only person who listens to the 48 hour rule so we don't make other kids sick 🤷
Keeping her off school would be too much hassle for Ciara, it would impact on gym and instagram time, so send her away on, who cares if other kids get sick. :mad:

I thought the exact same!!

And yesterday she was saying about the child not eating, she'd want to catch on to herself and realise why her child might have issues with food!

I don't think there's an ounce of harm or badness in Ciara, I just believe she's really naive and doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut.

She needs social media for validation and poor Trestan looks like he'd rather be anywhere than online the majority of the time. You'd think his family would tell him to find someone who doesn't humiliate him online.

Reactions: 2
I don't think there's an ounce of harm or badness in Ciara, I just believe she's really naive and doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut.
She comes across as immature, selfish, lazy, there's a strange kind of arrogance about her too. I could go on...

She seems to put staying away with that group of friends ahead of spending weekends with her daughter.

Maybe 2023 is going to bring big changes. For her daughters sake I hope so.

She needs social media for validation and poor Trestan looks like he'd rather be anywhere than online the majority of the time. You'd think his family would tell him to find someone who doesn't humiliate him online.
I agree, someone needs to have a word, she's making a mockery of him

Reactions: 2
Listen, anything that girl does Is for personal gain. Selfish, self centred, fake fake fake. New year, new me! Bullshit. Doesn't know who she is, clings to a different influencer every year and does her best to Copy them. Sad and pathetic really.
Looks like u set up an account with a purpose 🥸 each to their own, let her have her new year new me 👌

Is that a gifted stay she got, why if u have a big following u are treated different, also abit strange taking a six year old to Lewis capaldi concert

Tbf The Merchant have upgraded me twice, once with my husband and once with my little one and they made a big fuss of her too

I think I remember her booking this for the wee girl and saying she got a great deal.

But who knows.