Ciara Dempsey #1 No but there should be one,absolute begger and gets so many free days out,make you sick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is sly no doubt esp after her well known carry on and what she did to suzanne,desperate behaviour,do anything to be a instahun
I remember looking at Suzanne story was mental 🤣🤣ciara is a sly witch and then a few months back coming on about this page
Did she actually ever address the hole Suzanne thing I didn't follow her back then

I remember looking at Suzanne story was mental 🤣🤣ciara is a sly witch and then a few months back coming on about this page
Did she actually ever address the hole Suzanne thing I didn't follow her back then
She rang the guards on ber and said iit wasnt true but it most definately was!

Dylan and oaks....have I missed something are they not Dylan oaks or has she gone and got the brand name wrong again 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

This is mean but she is truly a very ugly woman isn’t she ? Her husband is not bad looking what does he see in her ????

Reactions: 1
Do you think she actually is invited to these events she never seems to be able to male them bit like Melissa's mills 🙄

Do you think she'd bring those kids anywhere unless it's gifted????
Not a trick question

This is mean but she is truly a very ugly woman isn’t she ? Her husband is not bad looking what does he see in her ????
Only discovering this thread now and it's hilarious.. 🤣 this is so true though how did she pull the hubbie.. I know him personally, the women love him 😍 and he loves the women, if ye get my drift 😝🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Only discovering this thread now and it's hilarious.. 🤣 this is so true though how did she pull the hubbie.. I know him personally, the women love him 😍 and he loves the women, if ye get my drift 😝🤣
Does he be wandering or just flirting

She annoys me so much the way she's so illiterate. Baby no 6 and she still can't string a properly worded sentence together.