Chupi Sweetman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she can break into a higher end market fair play but the whole brand and look of the jewelry has always struck me as something you'd buy in Powerscourt shopping centre for 500-1000. Even the wedding rings don't really look expensive, it all looks and feels a bit costumey. I wouldn't be one for splashing out on jewelry at all but I can appreciate the look of good stuff.
The twig style jewellery i personally looked cheap and in my opinion it will date quickly. She seems to have moved away from that style a bit but it's massively overpriced for what it is. If I had that much money to spend on a ring I wouldn't go to Chupi.

I got a necklace as a birthday present almost 2 years ago. Part of it broke less than 3 or 4 months later and it has to be sent back for repair. That was after only occassional use.

Reactions: 4
Honestly her prices are absolutely ludicrous. Any reputable jeweller will tell you that you can get a better quality lab diamond for the same price as a slightly less good natural diamond. Don't know who she's aiming at now. Fools and their money...

Reactions: 1
I agree that she is very much marketing her stuff for Irish Americans and also just richer irish people that have moved away to other countries. I would be interested to know what you think the prices of her pieces should be or how much a regular engagement ring would cost in Ireland?

Reactions: 3
I agree that she is very much marketing her stuff for Irish Americans and also just richer irish people that have moved away to other countries. I would be interested to know what you think the prices of her pieces should be or how much a regular engagement ring would cost in Ireland?
I would have said about 3-5k is what the average person would spend on a ring?

I received the worth your weight in gold necklace as a gift. My boyfriend nearly dropped when he saw the size of the pendant on the necklace and the price he paid. You’d need a magnifying glass to see it sure!

• Haha
I received the worth your weight in gold necklace as a gift. My boyfriend nearly dropped when he saw the size of the pendant on the necklace and the price he paid. You’d need a magnifying glass to see it sure!
Had the same experience with a different pendant I got as a gift, teeny tiny! Completely overpriced.

Reactions: 2
Why?! They don’t have to be expensive.
It seems very outdated, gendered and irrelevant. I think it is tacky and 'show-offy' but that is my own personal opinion. I can't believe people spend 1000s on them, what a waste of money.
I also find it pretty annoying that Chupi says she is 'empowering people' through her basic, grossly over-priced jewellery that makes her millions. Pink washing at its finest.

It seems very outdated, gendered and irrelevant. I think it is tacky and 'show-offy' but that is my own personal opinion. I can't believe people spend 1000s on them, what a waste of money.
I also find it pretty annoying that Chupi says she is 'empowering people' through her basic, grossly over-priced jewellery that makes her millions. Pink washing at its finest.
I hear you but some gay couples that get married do it now too and people still love the idea of important romantic jewelry. If you spend within your budget it makes a much sense as buying a watch or extra nice items for your home. And more sense than a flashy car as it holds value.

Reactions: 8
Mine isn’t expensive at all. In my opinion it’s not tacky or “show -offy”. It is simple and tasteful but most importantly it is a symbol.
It’s my favourite piece of jewellery and holds the most amazing memories.

Each to their own.

Reactions: 10
Yeah defo, each to their own. Totally not my kinda thing at all. It is so crazy to me how people spend 1000s. If I was a guy and my partner expected an expensive ring, I would RUN! Likewise, if my partner love-bombed me with an expensive ring I would also run.

I saw almost identical solid gold and diamond jewellery online for half the price. I can't believe there is such a huge market for Chupi's pieces. Who is buying them?!

A coat from F&F for her kid of all places, the horror for the poor little girl having to wear such cheap tit! What a dick

A coat from F&F for her kid of all places, the horror for the poor little girl having to wear such cheap tit! What a dick
Her baby looks really cute in that coat. F&f do nice kids’ stuff & it washes well. They grow out of it so quickly. Not trying to argue here, I just like their kids range ❤❤

Reactions: 2
Her baby looks really cute in that coat. F&f do nice kids’ stuff & it washes well. They grow out of it so quickly. Not trying to argue here, I just like their kids range ❤❤
I'm was actually taking a dig at what she said "F&f of all places" I completely agree her baby looks cute in the coat and F&f have great kids clothes

Reactions: 12
I'm was actually taking a dig at what she said "F&f of all places" I completely agree her baby looks cute in the coat and F&f have great kids clothes
Oh I also didn't see her story and took your comment wrong! I'm surprised she would say that 😳 very snobby and out of touch thing to say.