Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe not the right thread, but saw a few people mention leggings for Christmas day. Which ones do you have? I can’t seem to find any nice ones accept sport leggings.

Haven't got my tree up yet goes up the 1st Dec. Bought my Christmas pudding today and as there were only £3.50 in Sainsburys also got two tubs of the chocolates (Roses, Heroes etc) 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Accidentally cracked open the heroes late last week. They've all gone. Going to have to replace them now 🤭😂
We've never made our way through a tub so fast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know of Xmas podcasts? I fancy listening to some xmassy stuff like chatting about Xmas, life during Xmas in the Victorian era etc. Any ideas?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think there are some lovely things in the Christmas Tesco mag. These two caught my eye, so simple but really look like you've still made an effort 😆.

My dress has arrived too, wonderful quality 😍. Just wish it was a little longer in the arm, but will keep.

Reactions: 3
I think I may have to lay off the mice pies for a bit. I've had one everyday for the past 2 weeks. :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 4