Christmas watch 2022

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to M&S and bought some Merry Percymas Percy Pigs and then listened to Heart Xmas on my way home 🎅🏻🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can we talk wreaths for a sec…. How do you make sure they survive outside in the elements? I always worry that a wreath won’t survive being out in the wind and rain.
Hang it on the inside of your front door. That way it doesn't get nicked or destroyed by the weather.
In the current climate I think you're inviting burglars as it's showing you have money to spare for luxuries.

Hang it on the inside of your front door. That way it doesn't get nicked or destroyed by the weather.
In the current climate I think you're inviting burglars as it's showing you have money to spare for luxuries.
Not sure on that point, mines a plastic one that I’ve had for five years and cost £5 from B and M at the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christmas wreath crime is actually a thing! Every year without fail I see a number of posts on Facebook, from people who have had their wreaths stolen 😳 some people do pay a ridiculous price for them though

Reactions: 5
I buy for our 3 children, one Auntie and her son (as she insists on still doing presents), a few food/drink presents plus money/gift card for my mum and the in-laws and money for nieces and nephews (all adults). I find giving money to the nieces and nephews a bit stupid as then my kids are given the same back in money, so now I say you give yours the money from us and I’ll give mine the money from you!

I think Christmas was better when all the kids were young and you could actually give presents. I find it boring just giving money/gift cards but that’s what they all say they prefer.

I have one teenager and two adult kids and it’s a struggle to buy them stuff now and a struggle to find things for the stocking for the boys but they all still insist on having the stocking and the presents!

Husband and I don’t buy for each other.

Unpopular opinion but I don’t even like Christmas!

Reactions: 3
I find giving money to the nieces and nephews a bit stupid as then my kids are given the same back in money, so now I say you give yours the money from us and I’ll give mine the money from you!
We had that in our family amongst the cousins so when us ‘kids’ got to 18/full time job, we stopped getting presents/money which was fine by us!

Reactions: 3
I’ll make us a new thread, give me a min x

New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If anyone is thinking of getting the Habitat Christmas spice inclusion candle, don't!! There's absolutely no scent and one of the wicks refuses to stay lit! So gutted! :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.