Christmas Stockings!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help! I am looking for x10 Christmas stockings and can’t seem to find any that aren’t going to cost loads! I thought I’d do everyone in my family and best friends and stocking this year and yeah... 😂

also if anyone has any ideas for the following for stockings!

mum
Dad
Teenager boys
8 year old boy

I am on the verge of tears 😂😂

thank you in advance!!!

Help! I am looking for x10 Christmas stockings and can’t seem to find any that aren’t going to cost loads! I thought I’d do everyone in my family and best friends and stocking this year and yeah... 😂

also if anyone has any ideas for the following for stockings!

mum
Dad
Teenager boys
8 year old boy

I am on the verge of tears 😂😂

thank you in advance!!!
B&m? Do you mean actual stockings? Or presents to go in. They have ones with initials on & b&m

I don’t think they are that expensive? Have you looked on amazon
The initial ones are £3 each so 10 of them is £30 and that all adds up once you put everything in! Some on Amazon look a bit thin but I guess it’s better than nothing!

Home bargains! My local one had initial ones for £2.50. Also poundland have just plain red ones not the most luxurious fabric but does the job for £1 😄

Reactions: 1
Poundland definitely! Its such a lovely idea and I'm sure its going to cost a lot to fill for 10 of them I recommend poundland ones. Maybe write their names on with a sharpie in a nice font or look on YouTube for nice cheap ways to jazz up a £1 stocking

Reactions: 2
Pound land also do cheap DVD's so maybe buy some Christmas / Classic ones for the stockings.

Maybe buy a couple of cheap gift sets like Baylis and Harding and split the products between them.

Bulk out with chocolate / chocolate coins.

Some of the supermarkets do Christmas Tree decorations for £2 - wrap one in some nice tissue paper.

Minature bottles of wine for about a pound each in Home bargains. Also nice cans of pre mix pink gin and tonic type drinks.

If you know anyone that does Avon they have lots of bits and bobs at the moment you could mix and match. Lots of stuff £1 like Christmas type hand wash.

Sainsburys just put their Christmas candles on offer. Beautiful candles and tea lights but not a lot of money.

If you have a clubcard, tescos have loads of gift sets reduced in clubcard price!

For some budget things:

Home bargains have some nice little sticking fillers, including alcoholic gifts, games, socks, toiletries etc. They also do lovely Christmas mugs & gin glasses for £2.49. A friend of mine also likes their large candles which are £2.99 (the vanilla one seems to be popular with loads of people).

B&M have some nice chocolate/biscuits gift sets, a big friends section if you have a friends fan. They also do initial mugs & coasters. They have mini games like say what you see & Mr & Mrs for a couple of quid.

In my stockings so far:
Keyrings, socks, mugs, chocolates, face mask (for pampering), face coverings, lynx for the blokes lol, nice shower gel gift sets, hand cream, diary etc.

Pound land also do cheap DVD's so maybe buy some Christmas / Classic ones for the stockings.

Maybe buy a couple of cheap gift sets like Baylis and Harding and split the products between them.

Bulk out with chocolate / chocolate coins.

Some of the supermarkets do Christmas Tree decorations for £2 - wrap one in some nice tissue paper.

Minature bottles of wine for about a pound each in Home bargains. Also nice cans of pre mix pink gin and tonic type drinks.

If you know anyone that does Avon they have lots of bits and bobs at the moment you could mix and match. Lots of stuff £1 like Christmas type hand wash.

Sainsburys just put their Christmas candles on offer. Beautiful candles and tea lights but not a lot of money.
I got the winter spice candle from Sainsburys it smells lovely.

If you have a clubcard, tescos have loads of gift sets reduced in clubcard price!

For some budget things:

Home bargains have some nice little sticking fillers, including alcoholic gifts, games, socks, toiletries etc. They also do lovely Christmas mugs & gin glasses for £2.49. A friend of mine also likes their large candles which are £2.99 (the vanilla one seems to be popular with loads of people).

B&M have some nice chocolate/biscuits gift sets, a big friends section if you have a friends fan. They also do initial mugs & coasters. They have mini games like say what you see & Mr & Mrs for a couple of quid.

In my stockings so far:
Keyrings, socks, mugs, chocolates, face mask (for pampering), face coverings, lynx for the blokes lol, nice shower gel gift sets, hand cream, diary etc.
Im going to put a scratch card in my stockings lol.

I got the winter spice candle from Sainsburys it smells lovely.

Im going to put a scratch card in my stockings lol.
I went mad in Sainsburys the other day and bought loads and the reed diffuser.

I put scratch cards in presents too 😁. They have the Christmas themed ones out now.

I went mad in Sainsburys the other day and bought loads and the reed diffuser.

I put scratch cards in presents too 😁. They have the Christmas themed ones out now.
Yes I also got the reed diffuser. The candles make great little stocking fillers and are only about £3.

If any of the recipients are joint then maybe a less expensive thing to do is use the gift box / crates for a joint gift? This one was £1 from poundland. The hanging Gingerbread man was separate (£2 from Tesco).

I've filled it with lots of little gifts and chocolate.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If any of the recipients are joint then maybe a less expensive thing to do is use the gift box / crates for a joint gift? This one was £1 from poundland. The hanging Gingerbread man was separate (£2 from Tesco).

I've filled it with lots of little gifts and chocolate.
I think I’m going to steal this idea 😬