Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Berty

Saw a really cute video with Christmas throwbacks. Brings back so many funny & festive memories. People in Ireland and England will definitely know these things.

What is your favourite thing or memory of Christmas πŸŽ„ πŸŽ…πŸŽ‰β˜ƒπŸŒŸ
Growing up we didn't have Christmas due to my mom's religion.
However, now I have my own children I've always gone all out and made traditions.
My favourite is the family Christmas party. Everyone comes over middle of December and I do a massive spread of food any drinks, at we have lots of different game, play on the switch and just enjoy the quality time. I've got a large family so I live the hustle and bustle

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Esmae-Chenai

Saw a really cute video with Christmas throwbacks. Brings back so many funny & festive memories. People in Ireland and England will definitely know these things.

What is your favourite thing or memory of Christmas πŸŽ„ πŸŽ…πŸŽ‰β˜ƒπŸŒŸ

Reactions: 1

Esmae-Chenai

Being able to get Quality Street in Australia at this time of year πŸ˜πŸ˜‹
They are available in Uk & Ireland at the minute 😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°

Growing up we didn't have Christmas due to my mom's religion.
However, now I have my own children I've always gone all out and made traditions.
My favourite is the family Christmas party. Everyone comes over middle of December and I do a massive spread of food any drinks, at we have lots of different game, play on the switch and just enjoy the quality time. I've got a large family so I live the hustle and bustle
It's all about family, friends and making memories and fun traditions πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ