Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she back with the old BF? Her daughter was wearing a jumper with his business logo on it

Reactions: 5
Is she back with the old BF? Her daughter was wearing a jumper with his business logo on it
Good spot

Sure you know Christina - never look a gift horse in the mouth and all that 😂

Imagine the child doing her homework in Waterstones whilst her mum captures the precious moment!
Does she need to mark the jumper as #gifted

Quick walk from there to the clinic 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What is with all these disgusting recipes going up, is she doing that now?? I’m so confused. She posts normal workouts and normal (albeit disgusting looking) recipes and wants loads of praise for it??

Reactions: 3
What is with all these disgusting recipes going up, is she doing that now?? I’m so confused. She posts normal workouts and normal (albeit disgusting looking) recipes and wants loads of praise for it??
“Recipes | workouts | wellness” is the new bio too

• Haha
“Recipes | workouts | wellness” is the new bio too
But she’s online looking for recipes now? People can just look for what they want to eat rather than her doing it and regurgitating it. Would be different if she was imparting secrets you can’t just find on the internet if you type in “large cut onions dish that will make me stink for a week”.

Reactions: 2
Is it part and parcel of the whole midlife crisis rebrand she does every couple of months? Trying to make her website into a blog?

Has she actually been diagnosed with PTSD or is she still self diagnosing? Also she posted a story a few days ago that said therapy with a notebook, looked like her own sitting room...is she pretending to do her own therapy?
Girl if you have issues see a real doctor.

Does anyone think she's as delulu as jlo the way she carries on? Must be a certain type of Latina thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 3