Chris D'Elia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know who he was until the allegations surfaced and can’t really speak with confidence on the matter as know very little. But my friend did show me this hilarious video from his podcast where they are discussing men being caught out for similar behaviour, and he discovers snapchats can be screen shotted. The look on his face... well, it ain’t subtle. Check it out , it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 1
I didn’t know who he was until the allegations surfaced and can’t really speak with confidence on the matter as know very little. But my friend did show me this hilarious video from his podcast where they are discussing men being caught out for similar behaviour, and he discovers snapchats can be screen shotted. The look on his face... well, it ain’t subtle. Check it out , it’s ridiculous
The guy on the right is a typical disgusting pig, don't know if he plays it up (unlikely) or really thinks so (likely), but a female teacher sexting a teenage boy is "fine", a male teacher sexting a teenage girl is "creepy" because "that's the world is" and a 35 year old woman dating a 21 year old guy is "disgusting", but guess what, a 35 year old man dating a 21 year old gal is "fine" again. What a horrible a*sehole.

Reactions: 1