Chloephillips_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1434F72C-9C26-42D5-83DD-884D74E516B6.png
I honestly don’t even know where to begin with this....

no.1 what an absolute catfish!!....... she lookslike a different person to the tango’d, covered in thick make up, filtered Chloe we see on every video/post.

no.2 I have actually commented before on this thread asking why she washes her face like she’s scrubbing a dirty pan?!

no.3 you said it Chloe.... what an absolute tool! 🤯 how do you even do this to yourself using a flannel and any kind of soap that is intended for the face?!? I’m sorry but I honestly struggle to see how this div gets through the day. Mind blow!

bettybutler

I have those suction things that removes blackheads and I kept doing it one place for took long and it took a layer off and was sore then I put tonic toner on it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It looked like a burn then! So unless shes done setting like that

I’m sorry but what on god’s earth is this ‘let me style you thing’ pretending to help people but all with affiliate links so making her a fortune.. princess planning must not be paying that well😂 not to mention what she’s picking is hideous, who’s going to wear a £20 shein dress to a wedding FFS🤮

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks