Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo something going on. She clearly didn’t work a notice or anything either .

Reactions: 2
It does seem odd that she hasn’t even touched upon the subject at all, Charlotte hasn’t said anything more since her announcement the other day. Definitely more to it than that
And she is already becoming boring, i don't like chloe but she is much more vibrant than that charlotte.

Reactions: 1
There’s Gotta be way more to it because Charlotte hasn’t even mentioned Chloe at all like you say Chloe is not working a notice and let’s face it I’m sure they could’ve worked it out like she could’ve just worked from home and do all the other things at home and not came into the office so I think something has happened behind the scenes
---

Does anyone watch Chloe on YouTube because she did say that she wanted to make her YouTube channel grow

Reactions: 1
I see Chloe has left Princess planning xx
It was a strange job anyway.. what was she actually doing there? Packing envelopes, completely pointless and ridiculous to make someone (with bum hole issues!) drive all that way to drink squash, buy packet chicken from Aldi, drink tepid tea out of ‘bride to be’mugs, stuff envelopes and massage that phoney lunatic Charlotte’s stupid ego. Charlotte comes across as a greedy crook and a tyrant - never pleased with anything!

Reactions: 8
It was a strange job anyway.. what was she actually doing there? Packing envelopes, completely pointless and ridiculous to make someone (with bum hole issues!) drive all that way to drink squash, buy packet chicken from Aldi, drink tepid tea out of ‘bride to be’mugs, stuff envelopes and massage that phoney lunatic Charlotte’s stupid ego. Charlotte comes across as a greedy crook and a tyrant - never pleased with anything!
First i don't like chloe at all. So i hate sticking up for her. But she does way more than that. I have been following Charlotte since 2016 when she started in her bedroom i even had one of her very first spiral bound planners.

I tell you what, chloe definitely helped that sorry of a business..her ideas are great, and beautiful albeit expensive (Charlotte's doing). If you scroll down the page from 2020 downwards its all the same pukey pink shits nothing new or modern absolute boring content and expensive products, however from when chloe joined you will realise there is so much pop of colours, seasonal bits so many different things not just planners and the content in general is fairly good and engaging, and less copying from others etc. The website was so crappy until chloe helped change it.
All in all i truly believe chloe does alot in reshaping the business and putting up with Charlotte, she is annoying to listen to alone imagine working for her.

Plus the silence from chloe is a bit ermmmm and even Charlotte announcing chloes leaving was odd just 2 stories and that is it.

Something is definitely up the duff

Reactions: 4
First i don't like chloe at all. So i hate sticking up for her. But she does way more than that. I have been following Charlotte since 2016 when she started in her bedroom i even had one of her very first spiral bound planners.

I tell you what, chloe definitely helped that sorry of a business..her ideas are great, and beautiful albeit expensive (Charlotte's doing). If you scroll down the page from 2020 downwards its all the same pukey pink shits nothing new or modern absolute boring content and expensive products, however from when chloe joined you will realise there is so much pop of colours, seasonal bits so many different things not just planners and the content in general is fairly good and engaging, and less copying from others etc. The website was so crappy until chloe helped change it.
All in all i truly believe chloe does alot in reshaping the business and putting up with Charlotte, she is annoying to listen to alone imagine working for her.

Plus the silence from chloe is a bit ermmmm and even Charlotte announcing chloes leaving was odd just 2 stories and that is it.

Something is definitely up the duff
It's about perception, isn't it. Charlotte gets a rough ride on here but she gave Chloe a job on the back end of COVID lockdowns when she was let go of her last job.
I always thought she was very tolerate of Chloe's attitude to work. The amount of times Chloe would go on her Instagram stories in a morning saying I'm running late for work but thought I'd jump on to tell you all about xyz. Stop dicking about and get your arse into work.

Reactions: 6
It's about perception, isn't it. Charlotte gets a rough ride on here but she gave Chloe a job on the back end of COVID lockdowns when she was let go of her last job.
I always thought she was very tolerate of Chloe's attitude to work. The amount of times Chloe would go on her Instagram stories in a morning saying I'm running late for work but thought I'd jump on to tell you all about xyz. Stop dicking about and get your arse into work.
It absolutely is and yes you are right giving credit where it is due, truly Charlotte has tried been tolerant of chloe. I used to wonder that as well when i qas following chloe

Reactions: 3
How much time off did Chloe have because the dog had an op? My work are arsey if my actual human child needs me to take one day off when she’s unwell, they’d laugh in my face if I wanted weeks off to look after my dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How much time off did Chloe have because the dog had an op? My work are arsey if my actual human child needs me to take one day off when she’s unwell, they’d laugh in my face if I wanted weeks off to look after my dog.
8 weeks if i remember well

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is Chloe depressed? Her latest content is utter shite - for someone in their 20s she seems so much older than her years - and very insecure in herself. In the nicest possible way, someone send the girl to a therapist

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same that Chloe is depressed ..I think she need to go back to work in a plac with people and have more of a life xxx

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.