Chloelovestoshop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't be the only person this self obsessed woman annoys the hell out of. I've unfollowed simply because the very middle class accent and the "I'm so silly" act is grating. Everything is an advert, but then she turns comments off presumably because she's getting bombarded with negative comments.

Of late she's been crying about her leaky roof and how the builders are making a mess.... Oh but wait.... The cleaners here to clear it all up, and she's off out to yet another press event. Feel better for not seeing her come up on my feed everyday.

Reactions: 10
I particularly liked the “my husband and I aren’t gifting this year, but if we were I’d buy x y and z”.....nudge nudge wink to those brands to please send us some for free as we can’t afford xmas. Seriously. Shocking antics.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like Chloe, her feed & stories, I thought she was quite endearing yet obviously privileged. Then I took a 10 day break from insta & when I watched her stories again I just thought what a vacuous, self-obsessed, increasingly grabby woman. I unfollowed her the other week when she was showing off yet another coat she’d received as part of a paid partnership which was similar to a previously gifted coat & added a link to another previously gifted coat. All £400+ btw! Like she needs another coat! 🤯 Then she spent days bemoaning her leaky roof, having to replace her bathroom which she couldn’t afford to do & where should she start...hint hint to all the bathroom companies obv! It was such blatant begging, I was embarrassed for her. I don’t understand how she has the audacity to complain about not being able to afford things when she doesn’t pay for ANYTHING, not even her dinner (Hello Fresh) 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t buy her ditziness, she has a management team & I think that’s a cultivated personna.

I particularly liked the “my husband and I aren’t gifting this year, but if we were I’d buy x y and z”.....nudge nudge wink to those brands to please send us some for free as we can’t afford xmas. Seriously. Shocking antics.
& added swipe ups with #aff links 🙄

Reactions: 9
She’s been on the beg for a gifted Christmas tree for a while now. She’s made major hints that their tree is old, wonky. Some of the other insta beggars have been gifted expensive ones so assume she wants one too

So grasping and begging - tragic

Reactions: 4
I used to really like Chloe, her feed & stories, I thought she was quite endearing yet obviously privileged. Then I took a 10 day break from insta & when I watched her stories again I just thought what a vacuous, self-obsessed, increasingly grabby woman. I unfollowed her the other week when she was showing off yet another coat she’d received as part of a paid partnership which was similar to a previously gifted coat & added a link to another previously gifted coat. All £400+ btw! Like she needs another coat! 🤯 Then she spent days bemoaning her leaky roof, having to replace her bathroom which she couldn’t afford to do & where should she start...hint hint to all the bathroom companies obv! It was such blatant begging, I was embarrassed for her. I don’t understand how she has the audacity to complain about not being able to afford things when she doesn’t pay for ANYTHING, not even her dinner (Hello Fresh) 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t buy her ditziness, she has a management team & I think that’s a cultivated personna.

& added swipe ups with #aff links 🙄
She has a management team? Wow! Didn't realise that. But if I remember rightly she used to be a researcher on big brother so she knows how to play the popularity game. It always astounds me that those that can obviously afford to buy stuff get it all #gifted!!

Reactions: 3
I refuse to use hellofresh now, used to love them but as with all these brands, the more they give away the less I want to buy from them as I’m effectively paying for my item and the “gift”.

Reactions: 6
The poor stressed princess act is annoying AF. She’s no dumbo but plays that card all the time, always getting lost, mixing up days, losing things and then needing a lie down and a pout to get over how worrying and stressful her lovely privileged life is.

The poor stressed princess act is annoying AF. She’s no dumbo but plays that card all the time, always getting lost, mixing up days, losing things and then needing a lie down and a pout to get over how worrying and stressful her lovely privileged life is.
Exactly this. And zero sense of wit.

Reactions: 2
She’s been on the beg for a gifted Christmas tree for a while now. She’s made major hints that their tree is old, wonky. Some of the other insta beggars have been gifted expensive ones so assume she wants one too

So grasping and begging - tragic
Totally agree, missed this off my post! She was paid by John Lewis to advertise one then moaned endlessly it had to be returned & hers is so old & rubbish...well why not use the bloody money you were paid to buy it if you loved it so much? 🤯 I think they forget that’s how it was before everything came for free with their instafame & that’s how it is in the real world!

Reactions: 8
I am sure her bathroom situation was really awful and an unplanned for expense but given that she is very privileged and they seem to have lots of money it could have been far worse.
Her life doesn’t seem actually stressful in the way most peoples are, perhaps we could swap for a day and I could have a rest dashing around as her! 😂

Reactions: 2
I am sure her bathroom situation was really awful and an unplanned for expense but given that she is very privileged and they seem to have lots of money it could have been far worse.
Her life doesn’t seem actually stressful in the way most peoples are, perhaps we could swap for a day and I could have a rest dashing around as her! 😂
She lives the life of bloody Riley! Fannying about at some events, getting loads of free clothes and other gifted goods.

Clearly very wealthy, lots of lovely holidays and kids in private school in London

She has zero resilience though. Always moaning about how stressful life is. Hasn’t got a clue about real life at all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s so unaware of how easy she has it! She goes to events and gets stuff for free, I’m happy to be proved wrong if instagramming is hard work behind the scenes but it doesn’t look like it!

She's gone on the missing list for the last couple of days...... Has she been reading this and is crying into her tutu?
Que the "the trolls have been out and I'm just having a few days off the gram because I'm so so upset" post. Not too long off tho huh because let's have it right she makes a very good living off influencing people into thinking if they buy the same outfit/skincare//cosmetics they'll suddenly transform into a @chloelovestoshop clone.

She's gone on the missing list for the last couple of days...... Has she been reading this and is crying into her tutu?
Que the "the trolls have been out and I'm just having a few days off the gram because I'm so so upset" post. Not too long off tho huh because let's have it right she makes a very good living off influencing people into thinking if they buy the same outfit/skincare//cosmetics they'll suddenly transform into a @chloelovestoshop clone.
Was wondering the same...👸

Reactions: 1
Yep she’ll be crying wearing her gifted diamond shoes saying that how awful it’s been. Then we’ll get an update on the bathroom, which for Chloe, has been a terrible ordeal. Hopefully spoilt Chloë will get a load of gift Bobbi brown makeup, a free hotel stay and a load of gifted cashmere to take the edge off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She drives me nuts. she apparently gave up her job to look after her children but is hardly ever at home as she’s either at at events, ’press event’ weekends away, having her hair done, getting massages etc. She’s Constantly tired and needing a lie down or ill or going off to bed at 7.30pm But not before she does a full stories, with a full face of make up , hair splayed on her faux fur blanket with hazy flawless filters..(Clearly botoxed and filled). She says she can’t cook so her wonderful husband does it, she has a cleaner, and her mum lives with them 90% of the year and looks after her children whilst she’s so busy off to brand breakfast meetings or the gym. now her mum has returned back to South Africa she just can’t cope!

Her husband really isn’t that wonderful. I can assure you! He has a reputation in the TV production industry for being very sleazy!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.