Chloe_lauren_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen she's been gifted 3 Stokke highchairs - what an absolute waste, surely the girls are too big for them!!! 🤯
Stokkes are great seats and can be used up to adulthood.

Theyre really expensive though (for a high chair), I bought one for my youngest and have used it for 5 years and now passed it on to a family member but could have continued to use it.

It angers me though that I work hard to afford these things, buy a quality long lasting item and these grifters get sent 3!!! for free. I dont really know anyone IRL who'd buy a Tripp Trapp at 3 years old.

The longevity is a bonus imo.

Funny thing is when buying a high chair herself the girls had Ikea high chair, which are a budget option. Theyre great seats, so easy to clean and keep baby in a great position but its a joke these influencers would never actually fork out the £££ for a Stokke otherwise.

Reactions: 9
It winds me up so much when she doesn’t strap them in properly 😡
Horrendous isn’t it!! Maybe she should use the time she spends eye bleeping the camera and secure her children so they don’t die in a car crash.
They are already in crap seats for their age let alone barely strapped in to them.

Reactions: 6
Horrendous isn’t it!! Maybe she should use the time she spends eye bleeping the camera and secure her children so they don’t die in a car crash.
They are already in crap seats for their age let alone barely strapped in to them.

It’s the head rest she’s can’t be arsed to put up! That why the arm straps some lock them in she’s so stupid

It’s the head rest she’s can’t be arsed to put up! That why the arm straps some lock them in she’s so stupid
Laziness at the risk of causing a loss of life of yiur children... wow mum influencer of the year. WHAT A JOKE !!!

Reactions: 5
So she buys a mirror a few weeks ago, and now wants to change it. Her page is so so boring 🤣 we all know hun won’t DIY the Mirror

Reactions: 5
I have been DYING for one for ages and keep searching to see if a thread has popped up and I didn’t realise….. she fascinates me with her utter banality and is so desperate to be a ‘insta hun’. She is also ridiculously self absorbed.
it’s the same old stuff every single day 🙄

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion -
Dumping her kids whenever she’s able, doesn’t love it unless it’s got a designer label

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.