Chloe Tully

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please talk about the fact that she drives around in a Range Rover, but lives in her mum and dad’s attic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we please talk about the fact that she drives around in a Range Rover, but lives in her mum and dad’s attic 😂
I know!! So cringey with the personalised reg too. I'd be well able to afford a lease for a Range Rover if I didn't have a mortgage, childcare and bills to pay 😂
She's 28 ffs - MOVE OUT! if your gym is as successful as you make out, surely it wouldn't be that hard?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know!! So cringey with the personalised reg too. I'd be well able to afford a lease for a Range Rover if I didn't have a mortgage, childcare and bills to pay 😂
She's 28 ffs - MOVE OUT! if your gym is as successful as you make out, surely it wouldn't be that hard?
She’s never in her friggin gym, she’s always on a plane or stuffing her face 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Is it true that Chloe made a lot of her money dealing drugs?
---
I see the ex Emily McNeil is living her best life… on a pensioners cruise 🤣
My mates mum and dad went on a virgin voyages cruise and said it was mental, we are in our early 30’s and they said we would have loved it (apparently a lot of swinging goes on on them 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it true that Chloe made a lot of her money dealing drugs?
---

My mates mum and dad went on a virgin voyages cruise and said it was mental, we are in our early 30’s and they said we would have loved it (apparently a lot of swinging goes on on them 😂)
never heard the drug dealing thing but think her family is generally a bit suspect. safe to say the gym isn't paying enough to have a Range Rover with personalised plates or the Gucci / Louis v trainers etc so who knows

Reactions: 5
never heard the drug dealing thing but think her family is generally a bit suspect. safe to say the gym isn't paying enough to have a Range Rover with personalised plates or the Gucci / Louis v trainers etc so who knows
Not even that it’s the constant eating out and travelling. Surely there’s a bottom to the money pit 💥

Reactions: 2
Chloe seems like you read here?

What I’d love to know is why make your gym so glamorous? I would absolutely love to go to an all female gym. But I’d feel completely out of my depth in yours, seems all insta hun and white knickers. Are you not catering for normal women who want confidence without the flesh out on show?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Chloe seems like you read here?

What I’d love to know is why make your gym so glamorous? I would absolutely love to go to an all female gym. But I’d feel completely out of my depth in yours, seems all insta hun and white knickers. Are you not catering for normal women who want confidence without the flesh out on show?
why do you think she reads here?

Remember when that lala salon opened on Lisburn road and she was really involved in it, wonder what happened there?

Remember when that lala salon opened on Lisburn road and she was really involved in it, wonder what happened there?
I'm not sure - think her and that girl keri had a fall out?

but anyway she just strikes me as the type who has an over inflated sense of self. she thinks she's too good to have a "normal" job like the rest of us so continually opens businesses until they fail or she falls out with whoever she opened it with and somehow still thinks she's a boss witch