Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i swear there was a thread for this chick but ok she is the ultimate beg oh look what turned up at my door not that you did not give your adress or anything love šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ also she goes on about being against these engagment group but hers is crap she has likes but nothing mega and may be gets 10-20 comments on a good post she can not be making these brand money right ? Or am i missing somthing

Reactions: 7
Spot the gifted on her bauble post šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™s one the route of hinch ect

Reactions: 2
Yeah there was one. Her storyā€™s lately about her diet and her weight are actually a bit scary she needs therapy or something constantly pinching her skin saying how massive she is and how disgusting everything she needs to eat tastes. Sheā€™s not even fat

Did it get deleted ?
And i agree she constantly talks about her chins etc i get if your insecure but its the termonology she uses

The way she talks about herself and food infront of the (cute, may I add) children she has makes me really sad.
She's not even fat?!

Reactions: 4
I actually really like her, I find her funny and an over all nice girl the only thing that bothers me is that she sells clothes that she has been gifted but I guess sheā€™s got to make money somehow šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t mind her just donā€™t like her idea of a diet. I like her what I eat in a days (because sheā€™s actually eating something) but get the impression majority of the time she eats barely anything? Has a takeaway then starves herself the next day?

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t mind her just donā€™t like her idea of a diet. I like her what I eat in a days (because sheā€™s actually eating something) but get the impression majority of the time she eats barely anything? Has a takeaway then starves herself the next day?
Yep which is not great

Had anyone seen the young girl on twitter who's fake tanning routine went viral? Chloe posted the other night she was going to try it. It's worked and she's posted passing it off as her own with links to products she's affiliated with. I mean the routine wasn't ground breaking but it would have been nice to say oh the girls tan routine I said I was going to try was actually really good but I used these products. Not passing it off as your owns. Stop thinking your followers aren't intelligent & don't see the bullshit your doing!

Reactions: 4
Had anyone seen the young girl on twitter who's fake tanning routine went viral? Chloe posted the other night she was going to try it. It's worked and she's posted passing it off as her own with links to products she's affiliated with. I mean the routine wasn't ground breaking but it would have been nice to say oh the girls tan routine I said I was going to try was actually really good but I used these products. Not passing it off as your owns. Stop thinking your followers aren't intelligent & don't see the bullshit your doing!
dont get how shes got all these followers honestly her engagement is crap and i dont know how she gets all these ads and affilitate link she saids she dont care about hate yet i dmed her asking how she had so many ads and she blocked me and went off on me lol

She's not blocked me yet. The girl was called fleur and she said she was gonna try her tanning routine to see if it worked. Now because it did she's passing it off as her own. I know it's just a fake tan routine

The girls on the post standing up for herself I hope she doesn't get a battering. I read she's only 13/14.

She keeps saying everyone's posted their routine before it's not original no it's not but it's even less original that Chloe posted about trying this girls tips then passed it off as her own.

Last edited:
dont get how shes got all these followers honestly her engagement is crap and i dont know how she gets all these ads and affilitate link she saids she dont care about hate yet i dmed her asking how she had so many ads and she blocked me and went off on me lol
She's got all the followers and gets offered all the ads and stuff because of her massive Facebook group. She makes a pretty crappy YouTube video then shares it in the group which has like 150k+ members I think.

She posted on a sw group to gain followers and now is not even really doing it such a tactic to gain followers

Yeah she made girlsmouth that has like 150,000+ people in it and sheā€™s always putting her stuff up on there. Sheā€™s such a beg I hate it when ā€œinfluencersā€ are like oh wow look what I just got what a surprise... like they didnā€™t give their address.

And chloe has a depop where she sells all her Items that she gets gifted from missguided

Yeah she made girlsmouth that has like 150,000+ people in it and sheā€™s always putting her stuff up on there. Sheā€™s such a beg I hate it when ā€œinfluencersā€ are like oh wow look what I just got what a surprise... like they didnā€™t give their address.

And chloe has a depop where she sells all her Items that she gets gifted from missguided
She also allows reporters and journalists in the group and when they choose to write about a story in there chloe takes a cut.
One girl was hounded by some tit magazine writer about her abusive ex and what she went through and another girl was hounded because she said about her dad being a murderer. Lots of people complained but there is still journalists in the group.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That outfit she is wearing to go out is so revealing not to mention bloody freezing am i the only one who would rather wear nice jeggings and a top? With chloe its all about image though

She also defonitly starved herself
I think she's previously been quite open about this anyway hasn't she? I know she really struggles with her weight and self confidence so it wouldn't surprise me if she's gone to such drastic measures to lose weight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.