Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just completed my mood board for tomorrow and plan for my content. Just booked my covid test for tomorrow to get the kid out. Already planned the twins and my eldest outfits for it, they will all be in matching salmon. Hubby is taking the car for a quick carwash before we go then stopping off at co-op for some snacks. We are also taking a family trip to bnm for some batteries after. Love treating my children ❤ Then going to go home and helicopter my tits for a fiver.
PS I paint walls for a living because watching pain dry is more interesting and exciting than my partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.